Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Anyone doing the joe wicks workout?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Another hard one set by a child today...the child must have been very angry with its parents!

Half way through the second set, the screen went blank and it turned out that after rushing over to check out internet, his battery on his video camera had died.....he came back originally all panicky, but the rest and warm down was great.

Enjoying this really!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone else struggle with concentration this morning?

Mrs Wicks was a little distracting - in a good way!

Depending on your age, you may or may not be aware of Rosie Jones who adorned the pages of Maxim, Nuts, FHM and the like a few years back. It's her.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Depending on your age, you may or may not be aware of Rosie Jones who adorned the pages of Maxim, Nuts, FHM and the like a few years back. It's her.

You're obvs. a bit of a Mens Mags subscriber Bozza, nothing wrong with that, but I've never heard of her before. On undertaking some research I can see no reason why she would distract anyone from their fitness regime........

rosie_jones_01.jpg

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I've mistakenly been doing the Pat Wicks workout. I was wondering why it hadn't been working for me...

EUB5ceOWkAgdpdd.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not sure Joe understands probability after today's lesson, where each exercise was determined by the scores on two dice which resulted in many middle-score exercises coming up again and again!

The 35/40 seconds of work are quite a step-up in effort from the 30/30 of the early weeks.

Anyone else still going?

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
Not sure Joe understands probability after today's lesson, where each exercise was determined by the scores on two dice which resulted in many middle-score exercises coming up again and again!

The 35/40 seconds of work are quite a step-up in effort from the 30/30 of the early weeks.

Anyone else still going?

Yes - agree - when I saw Burpees were 7 I thought we are in for a tough session! Hardest day yet I thought but that’s good it needs to progress. Definitely feeling the benefits including for running.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
She has killer abs

Attachments

• CB841A3C-5126-4AA7-887C-5257B0A7A342.jpeg
    CB841A3C-5126-4AA7-887C-5257B0A7A342.jpeg
    316.6 KB · Views: 89

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm just wondering if it's possible to take a bit of exercise under lockdown without canonising some random beardy personal fitness trainer :shrug:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm just wondering if it's possible to take a bit of exercise under lockdown without canonising some random beardy fitness trainer :shrug:

I have. See above.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here