May 8, 2013
Downunder
Best wishes for a speedy recovery from Downunder
C826CF62-78C1-4B83-BB1E-8127DE65C328.jpeg

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Keep us up to date with what we all hope is good progress. All the best Steve and get well soon. The whole NSC family is pulling for you.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
They have, and so are self-isolating, as are we. I didn't think they were testing people unless they are in hospital.

I’ve just been told that. No test unless you’re in hospital with pneumonia. One way to keep the statistics down.

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Get well very soon Steve - need your smiling face back in the ESU rather than the ICU. Keep The Faith - Together we will win :)

superluckydi

Mar 22, 2020
Thinking of you Steve!

I've visited Steve at his sheltered accommodation regularly over the last two years, to register our Hove Park Colts players. He's always really welcoming and chatty. I'd like to send my wishes for a speedy recovery on behalf of everyone at Hove Park Colts.

I do fear that if Steve is infected, it's likely that a lot of the other residents at his flats will be too, as they use a communal lounge. Please everyone, stay at home if you have the choice. It's not worth the risk.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Wishing you a speedy recovery wonderful from the club hope he gets to see it soon

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here