Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
We should have a separate thread on best Dylan song you have heard today, so many to choose from :smile:

Yes I had seen the separate Dylan thread - I like to share the love of Dylan widely although obviously respect that not everyone agrees (could apply to every post on this thread) - Keep well friend

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes I had seen the separate Dylan thread - I like to share the love of Dylan widely although obviously respect that not everyone agrees (could apply to every post on this thread) - Keep well friend

No I meant we should start a NEW thread for it, it wasn't a knock I am a massive Dylan fan and would be able to post a different song every day for months :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Music can be a funny old thing, a bit like evocative scents when out of the blue a sudden waft of a scent from long ago takes you back to a certain moment in your life. I have no idea what I'm rambling on about, it's just that for some reason this song came into my head today and I don't know why, but I'm glad it did.

Used to play that over and over from a cassette, probably recorded from R1’s chart show. Loved it then and now, sumptuous electric sounds.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I seriously think we should merge this thread with The Infinite Jukebox, so many of my choices are a combination of the two,
and here's another one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here