Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That’s lovely.

A fantastic thing this millennium …. retro 80’s synth wave from modern producers/artists.

I have every CD that B! Machine ever made. They tracks are very similar in many respects, but there are some great tunes in there, and a beautiful filligree delicacy. He tunes the percussion to the key of the track :love:. I recommend a thorough investigation :thumbsup:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Deep Purple declaring a few influences and almost a bit Roy Wood, even though the previous post included No Wood Accepted!

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Enjoyed a Prinefest tonight. Mrs Earle ordered me the CD album as we both enjoyed this track and others so much. Turns out it had a lot of Tom Petty/Howie Epstein involvement and won a Grammy. Another classic album that passed me by. Been watching The Monkees stuff tonight too. Getting a bit morbid going down Rabbit holes of recently passed musicians, but found some cracking music.

I discovered John Prine when this album came out and watching him perform on Austin City Limits, which led me to one of the all time great debut albums that I picked up in a record store “bargain bin”.

https://youtu.be/OLVWEYUqGew

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here