Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Have to say I'm a massive fan of Netflix accompanying soundtracks. Never lazily chosen, usually have me snatching for Shazam.

This one's from S2 finale of 'Dark'. Not a track I've ever heard from an artist I rarely give time or space to. But it's bloomin' lovely :love:

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Have to say I'm a massive fan of Netflix accompanying soundtracks. Never lazily chosen, usually have me snatching for Shazam.

This one's from S2 finale of 'Dark'. Not a track I've ever heard from an artist I rarely give time or space to. But it's bloomin' lovely :love:

The original version is by Arcade Fire from the brilliant ‘Neon Bible’, their second album. I think the one used in Dark is the Peter Gabriel cover but I may be wrong

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The original version is by Arcade Fire from the brilliant ‘Neon Bible’, their second album. I think the one used in Dark is the Peter Gabriel cover but I may be wrong

Cheers for info. Shazam picks up that it's the Peter Gabriel version. Which is the only version I assumed there was at that point. Impressed that it's an Arcade Fire cover. Ta

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here