Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Priti Patel Thread?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Probably just practising her evil smirk in front of the mirror, filling her future diary with unauthorised meetings with foreign governments, or deciding which staff to bully next.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
There she is now, smirking away on my television set!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
[tweet]1249006138852610054[/tweet]

What a complete and utter spanner.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I like her, very easy on the eye !

Have you looked at the neck down?
She tries to cover it the best she can.
Amazing isn't it, the media wonders where she is because of her recent form and they then wheel out this repulsive, nasty individual.
Maybe she could read out the Russian report while she is there, with that supercilious smirk on her face.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Have you looked at the neck down?
She tries to cover it the best she can.
Amazing isn't it, the media wonders where she is because of her recent form and they then wheel out this repulsive, nasty individual.
Maybe she could read out the Russian report while she is there, with that supercilious smirk on her face.

I’m afraid you’ve given me far too much credit there Sir, I’m not much of a political man, but I am a sucker for a pretty face.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I’m afraid you’ve given me far too much credit there Sir, I’m not much of a political man, but I am a sucker for a pretty face.

She is indeed pretty but only on the outside, inside is a completely different matter altogether.
Shame as it's great to see Asian and Afro Carribbean MPs doing well in politics but Patel let's down Hindus and women generally.
The lady PM of New Zealand is how to do it.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
She is indeed pretty but only on the outside, inside is a completely different matter altogether.
Shame as it's great to see Asian and Afro Carribbean MPs doing well in politics but Patel let's down Hindus and women generally.
The lady PM of New Zealand is how to do it.

She no more lets down Hindus and women than Adolf Hitler let down male Christians

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If Diane Abbott had come out with the figure Patel came out with in today's press conference they'd slaughter her about it for weeks. I'm sure our "fiercely independent" press will be doing much the same with her?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It seems to me that this government is only reacting when other politicians or media are pointing out the many mistakes they are making.
Not a good thing when you are dealing with a virus that can have mild or no symptoms.
It's not as if other countries have been through it before us.
Many front line NHS workers including my niece have still not, as of today, got the correct PPE, even after the announcement yesterday.
But at least it's not as bad as Trump, honestly that total clown should be publicly flogged.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here