Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leverkusen

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Quite a few came over it seems. Came unstuck I’m hearing ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No, a few years ago a big group of Bha lads went to Germany. Made alliances and that's it

No bha lads in Paris for the psg v lev game helped the lev lads out in a punch up and done well, that's how it started.

I met them in the Albert on Friday night, 20 odd. They weren’t forthcoming about the “alliance” ; was given a vague “one of us has a mate in Brighton”. Seemingly no one at Brighton knows either.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Saw some walking down Queens Road after the game. Interesting looking bunch!

Wonder what they make of the English PL football 'experience' compared to what they're used to... Impressed they've bothered to come over 4 times to experience it!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
No, a few years ago a big group of Bha lads went to Germany. Made alliances and that's it

Alliances?!! What was it, the Tehran Talks? Agreement to overthrow Palace before Leyton Orient or something?

What’s wrong with made friends? ???

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

Of course Reichmistress. Also about 300 Millwall, 600 ICF, the Pompey 657 crew in the entirety except Brian who had a cold, theCardiff soul boys, Ainsley Harriott, Phil Schofield, Laura Keunsberg, the bloke who had spit the dog, Archbishop Makarios of Nicosia and his Aunt Fanny...they all came along to help Brighton but the absolute magnificent Palace firm and Ultras saw them off...you heard...Of course, of course.

That is so important.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

What a pointless comment.. I used to think that maybe you tried to contribute to the board, in some reasonable football debates, regardless of the @$£% you got, but you have simply sunk to this kind of banal statement. Maybe it is just to get replies like this one so that you can snigger to yourself "job done"? Every time you do it, you increase the likelihood of banning "away fans" .

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Just watched them get a deserved point at Bayern with a late penalty, they look a very good side who could be pushing Bayern this season and should be contenders in the Europa.

Xabi Alonso is going to be linked with all sorts of top jobs in the near future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here