Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Terrorist attack in Germany today

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
..... and you seem determined to steer away from being a sad old pervert .....

Why prick?

Because im not. My 'agenda' is, and what is your reason for trying to derail this thread?

Last edited:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
#daveinpraguetrawlingthrougholdpicturestryingtodelete#

Let me know when you've found and deleted it prick.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Go on..tell me why this terror attack didnt get an immediate thread like every other terrorist attack.

Genuine question, NOT taking sides, was it because it wasn’t in the UK? Most people and NSC reflects this, only seem interested in local matters and even then only in football, music, rugby, or if you’re lucky the bitchy left vs right UK politics.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Do you REALLY want me find it and post it.

I suggest you make yourself a horlicks and retire prick.

Did you get out of bed the wrong side this morning?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Do you REALLY want me find it and post it.

I suggest you make yourself a horlicks and retire prick.

go ahead...my 'agenda' is, and why do you want to derail this thread?

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
For the record, it seems that the London mosque attack was done by a regular worshipper who targeted a specific individual. The police say it’s not being considered a terrorist attack.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Genuine question, NOT taking sides, was it because it wasn’t in the UK? Most people and NSC reflects this, only seem interested in local matters and even then only in football, music, rugby, or if you’re lucky the bitchy left vs right UK politics.

I really dont know for sure but surprised there wasnt a thread about quite a notable attack. If it was an Islamic attack, im pretty certain there would have been

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Did you get out of bed the wrong side this morning?

Not at all. I rarely contribute to these threads but certain posters have to be called out with their constant diatribe.

Laughing and mocking death for your own agenda is the lowest of the low in my humble opinion.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Who is? ???

One's in the anglosphere, maybe, but there are terrorist attacks every three or four days in the world, unhappily. Most don't get a NSC thread.

So far in February: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_February_2020

Is the correct answer! ‘Terrorist’ attacks are 2 a penny and I frankly don’t give a shit anymore unless it affects me directly in some way. Which fortunately they don’t. Really they should be called ‘Nutter’ attacks. They’re nearly all random acts of individual violence purporting to be on behalf of whichever crazy ideology. That’s not exactly organised crime is it? Just someone mad in the head. Every violent death could be called ‘terror’ in some respect. They’re all ‘terrifying’ depending on your own individual interpretation. Anyway, back to main point. Just like a mass shooting in America, these nutters are just part of everyday life and always will be. It’s not really newsworthy anymore. Now, sea otters arriving in UK for the first time is news! Proper news! And happy news. That’s what should be a headline, not senseless act of violence by human kills other humans...AGAIN!

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
For the record, it seems that the London mosque attack was done by a regular worshipper who targeted a specific individual. The police say it’s not being considered a terrorist attack.

Yeah saw that. There is a notable young bloke with ginger hair and beard who converted to Islam who spouted some nonsense a couple of years ago,. who said he had seriously changed his views. Was wondering if its him.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Not at all. I rarely contribute to these threads but certain posters have to be called out with their constant diatribe.

Laughing and mocking death for your own agenda is the lowest of the low in my humble opinion.

and the 'agenda' is?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Is the correct answer! ‘Terrorist’ attacks are 2 a penny and I frankly don’t give a shit anymore unless it affects me directly in some way. Which fortunately they don’t. Really they should be called ‘Nutter’ attacks. They’re nearly all random acts of individual violence purporting to be on behalf of whichever crazy ideology. That’s not exactly organised crime is it? Just someone mad in the head. Every violent death could be called ‘terror’ in some respect. They’re all ‘terrifying’ depending on your own individual interpretation. Anyway, back to main point. Just like a mass shooting in America, these nutters are just part of everyday life and always will be. It’s not really newsworthy anymore. Now, sea otters arriving in UK for the first time is news! Proper news! And happy news. That’s what should be a headline, not senseless act of violence by human kills other humans...AGAIN!

Quite, but the vibe when its a muslim attack is not a lone nutter but an entire religion. My girl is a muslim (on paper) and very westernised, but reactions to islamic nutters freaks her out, and genuinely scares her.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Quite, but the vibe when its a muslim attack is not a lone nutter but an entire religion. My girl is a muslim (on paper) and very westernised, but reactions to islamic nutters freaks her out, and genuinely scares her.

Fear of crime is always greater than is. Twitter, Social Media etc all fan the flames. So called terror kills far fewer people than domestic abuse ie tell her you’re more likely to kill her than a so called terrorist attack! ;) Then add to this revelation with “Now put your knickers on love and make me a cuppa tea”.

And see you down the singles club next week! :)

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I rest my case M'lord.

Other than 'headcase' you have nothing. Hurrry up with that 'pervy' picture. It must be good to excite you so much, otherwise I will just see this nonsense as an attempt to derail the thread.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Fear of crime is always greater than is. Twitter, Social Media etc all fan the flames. So called terror kills far fewer people than domestic abuse ie tell her you’re more likely to kill her than a so called terrorist attack! ;) Then add to this revelation with “Now put your knickers on love and make me a cuppa tea”.

And see you down the singles club next week! :)

She is beautiful but from a former soviet republic. She would beat the crap out of me.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Other than 'headcase' you have nothing. Hurrry up with that 'pervy' picture. It must be good to excite you so much, otherwise I will just see this nonsense as an attempt to derail the thread.

I havent the time or inclination to trawl through your 'previous username' posts. Maybe El Pres and Simster can find it as they were quite humorous on that thread unlike you.

UTA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here