Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amex expansion.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
So, I decided to do a mock up of what the extra tier might look like by looking at the designs we’ve seen from the council planning application. I know it’s not perfect, the stand itself and the tier should probably be a bit steeper, but I did it without any measurements and I used some artistic license with some stuff.

The roof is at a 90 degree angle because you can’t angle things on the app I used.
View attachment 131006
View attachment 131007
View attachment 131008
View attachment 131009
View attachment 131010

Swivel chairs throughout?! :D

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
IMHO if I were the club I would go for it right now during the pandemic hiatus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Or they might want to hold off until the end of March to see how many ST holders renew.

Too risk averse. Now is the time to go for it. Chances are we will be somewhere near normality by the summer

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
There was a drone shot of the Amex during the Liverpool game, I’m not sure if it was the light but the Amex roof looked different.....grey rather than the green colour it has been recently. Does anybody know if they’ve worked on it. (I loved it when it was blue)

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Excellent work, I’m hoping my seat will just about be under the new tier.

Cheers! Yeah, I think mine will be as well. I like to think it will make it louder, but I’m not sure how acoustics work.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I certainly think the club missed a trick not installing Eames Aluminium Group chairs throughout. :thumbsup:

As it was done on some home planning app, they were the only seats I could use! I had to put them all in individually :eek:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
As it was done on some home planning app, they were the only seats I could use! I had to put them all in individually :eek:
I like your signature facts. Which are the other well supported in Tier 4 teams/years...? Sheffield? Pompey?

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud

You've created a rod for your own back - CPFC will be calling you for help on their new stand - luckily it wont be as many seats!

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I like your signature facts. Which are the other well supported in Tier 4 teams/years...? Sheffield? Pompey?

It’s Palace, they did both in the 1960/61 season. We did both in the 1964/65 season.

And neutrals say the rivalry doesn’t have any history :ffsparr:

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
You've created a rod for your own back - CPFC will be calling you for help on their new stand - luckily it wont be as many seats!

Parish has already emailed me and offered Susanna Reid.

I’m considering the offer.

Knowing them, they’ll probably be in admin soon and they’ll give me Eddie Izzard instead.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
It’s Palace, they did both in the 1960/61 season. We did both in the 1964/65 season.

And neutrals say the rivalry doesn’t have any history :ffsparr:
So that makes Palace & Albion the biggest 4th Division clubs in history....:bowdown::cheery:

So who is the biggest, i would guess we wouldn't want to mention that part? :blush:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
There was a drone shot of the Amex during the Liverpool game, I’m not sure if it was the light but the Amex roof looked different.....grey rather than the green colour it has been recently. Does anybody know if they’ve worked on it. (I loved it when it was blue)

Been like that for a few years now.

A combination of direct sunlight and inclement Sussex weather has faded the blue tint into that manky colour.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
So that makes Palace & Albion the biggest 4th Division clubs in history....:bowdown::cheery:

So who is the biggest, i would guess we wouldn't want to mention that part? :blush:

They had the higher average (by about a thousand) and had the biggest crowd out of the two respective seasons (by about 6,000), if it wasn’t for that, the averages would’ve been a lot closer obviously.

Overall though, we’ve had the higher averages when in the same league more often than not.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
They had the higher average (by about a thousand) and had the biggest crowd out of the two respective seasons (by about 6,000), if it wasn’t for that, the averages would’ve been a lot closer obviously.

Overall though, we’ve had the higher averages when in the same league more often than not.

We are massive. They are tiny.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Here's an idea.

Not a very good one though...

FB_IMG_1606339117999.jpg.7106a530755fc3db179b3f8785e1a912.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here