Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team For Sheff Utd

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Looks good in theory. The lack of pace in the first 11 yesterday was just horrible.

For me it was more about the lack of movement after they scored they had 11 behind the ball we had loads of possession but with no movement there was one to pass to in a forward position

FF1

Aug 28, 2019
Ryan
Montoya Duffy Dunk Bernardo
Propper Alzate
ARJ Mooy Trossard
Maupay

Subs: Steele Webster Stephans March Bissouma, Connolly, Murray

Could not fit Burn, Mac Allister but deserving
Did not want to fit Gross, Greyhound

Stumpy Tim

Ryan
Dunk - Duffy - Burn
Lamptey - Alzate - Propper - March
Ali J - Maupay - Trossard

Too soon for MacAllister in my opinion, but hopefully he´ll make a winning sub performance, play like Messi, and destroy Palace in the following game

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Sheffield Utd are gash in reality, If we could score goals from more positions we would have been up there to. Unfortunately for us we can’t score and the club did nothing to rectify it in January. Murray added nothing to the game Saturday even stopped his run when the OG went in he was miles away. Mental to give him a new deal, if we go down it’s not Potters or the players fault it’s the reluctance to spend bigger on a goal scorer.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Sheffield Utd are gash in reality, If we could score goals from more positions we would have been up there to. Unfortunately for us we can’t score and the club did nothing to rectify it in January. Murray added nothing to the game Saturday even stopped his run when the OG went in he was miles away. Mental to give him a new deal, if we go down it’s not Potters or the players fault it’s the reluctance to spend bigger on a goal scorer.
Genius analysis mate. We've scored 31 this season.......sheff utd have scored .........28 !!

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

Sheffield Utd really aren't gash. They're very good, aided and abetted by extraordinary levels of hard work and positivity. Also, it's a bit harsh to imply the fault lays with the club for not spending bags of cash on a guaranteed goal scorer, everyone would like one of these, and they simply don't grow on trees. Anyway, I believe we have good strikers in Maupay, Murray and Connolly, but it takes a whole team to create a goal scoring opportunity, and this is what's not happening at the moment.

D

Deleted member 22389

Got a good feeling about this. Sheff Utd playing far too well, credit to them. Hopefully they will have an off day.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Ryan
Montoya Webster Dunk Bernardo
Stephens Propper
Ali J Mooy Alzate
Maupay

Subs: Button, Schelotto, Duffy, Trossard, Murray, Connolly, March.

3 attacking midfielders to pick passes and supply Maupay. Plan B starts on the bench - quick, wide players to cross for Muzza.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
. Ryan
. Webster Dunk Burn
Montoya Alzate Propper Bernardo
. Ali J Maupay March

Bench: Button, Duffy, Lamptey, Mooy, Mac Allister, Trossard, Murray - hmmm. Not sure what to do with Gross, Stephens and Connolly. This management stuff is tough.

I like this side :clap2: but would put Trossard on instead of March.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
--------------'----------Ryan
--------March-Burn-Dunk-Bernardo
AJ/Lamptey-Propper-Mooy-Alzate
--------------------- MacAllister
-------------------------Murray

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
--------------'----------Ryan
--------March-Burn-Dunk-Bernardo
AJ/Lamptey-Propper-Mooy-Alzate
--------------------- MacAllister
-------------------------Murray

Wondered if anyone was going to put Ali Mac in.......might be a bit early - save him for Palace :smile:

Ryan
Webster Dunk Burn
Montoya Propper Alzate Bernardo
Mooy
Murray Maupay

Button
Duffy
Stephens
Gross
Ali J
Tross
Connolly

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Alzate please in middle of the park...calmest player on the pitch for the time he was on and barely put a foot wrong

He’s a stunning player to watch, several times I thought ooh he’s ****ed here, just to turn 45 degrees and stroll off completely unchallenged. He’s got no business being a utility right back.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Ryan
Duffy Dunk Burn
Lamptey Propper Alzate March
Macallister
Murray Maupay

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Alzate please in middle of the park...calmest player on the pitch for the time he was on and barely put a foot wrong

All season long, he's done enough when he's been in, usually out of position, to deserve more time than he's been given

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
He’s a stunning player to watch, several times I thought ooh he’s ****ed here, just to turn 45 degrees and stroll off completely unchallenged. He’s got no business being a utility right back.

Yes mate. Serious cajones as well to try some of the stuff he tries. Credit to the lad, he makes it work

He actually reminds me of Hoddle. It's the subtle shifts of his bodyweight and the ESP of how much space and time to the millisecond he has to get his pass away.

Loads he needs to work on, I don't remember seeing him play an accurate pass or cross over more than 15 yards, also well documented times when he's taken a touch or two more than needed in a shooting position, but masses of promise there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here