Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Katie Hopkins gets SUPER trolled

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I don't mind the likes of Hopkins being publicly embarrassed, but i am not sure that can ever really happen and, like Trump, any coverage is good coverage for these ghastly splats of partial humanity. And i certainly wouldn't congratulate her for liking attention and outrage and shouting horrid things to be given it. That's not bravery.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Did you agree with her speech?

He won't tell you because unlike the alcoholic with her mother's haircut, he doesn't say it like (he thinks) it is.....gutless, actually. :shrug:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Seemed fairly juvenile. Why didn’t they have the bottle to confront her towards the end of the process? Anyway, she is dull, so are they

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Is there not a difference between freedom of speech and being riddled with self hate?

She's not really giving out a speech there is she? It's just passive aggression. She's letting everyone know how much she hates herself by trying to project that onto as many different types of people as she can using a microphone in as short time as possible.

It's just as disturbing that the media, such as Loose women, gave her some air time. Why? They know she's only going to say something childish and stupid like "all electricians have eating disorders they pretend are not their fault".

She needs help and very soon. Why aren't people seeing that she's clearly mentally ill and can't pull past the mental age of around 9 years old? It must be horrible dealing with what she has to wake up to every day where she knows she'll just be ignored and considered 'a bit weird' if she tries coping with her emotionally stunted development with honesty and authenticity. So I can understand (not agree) why the child in her has decided that being really outrageous and ridiculous might get her that attention every child needs.
It's seriously screwed up what this whole Katie Hopkins thing is all about because the reality of it is she really needs psychiatric help but sadly her pathetic attempts at getting her craved attention has worked, and even worse, given her a form of living.
Yes I respect had she not taken this route with her mental disorder she'd probably be on the street begging for money as an alternative survival route, but if people like her get the right help instead of all this negative attention she is thriving off, then the world would be cured of one less unidentified mentally ill unloved child trapped in an adult body who may be able to live without such desperate measures once helped.

Lets hope she gets fixed in some way or another. This is like the modern version of throwing your mouldy fruit n veg at the disfigured.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
someone who's not afraid to speak her mind , oh look someone's pulled a stunt hardly ground breaking news but all the right ons getting a stiffy over it as per usual :wink:
regards
DF

Do you agree with her that 'epileptics are f*****g weirdos, and that Greta is an 'autistic wench' then ?

Simple yes or no will do.

Please answer, a lot of us would like to know.

You won't get an answer because, although we all know it, ironically NSC's own little 'hard man' doesn't have the balls to actually say what he thinks :facepalm:

So he has to rely on videos of others saying what he won't :wanker:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I think in today’s society there are far more opportunities to say what you think to an audience, than ever before which people do (this BB as an example so I don’t see anything to be praised in her questioning things ...she’s earns good money in just typing something ‘shocking’..and she knows it imho ...I don’t see her as doing it for virtuous reasons
Exactly this, grifters gotta grift. Everything she says is tailored towards whichever market she is currently trying to squeeze money out of. Which makes it even worse, somehow.

Last edited:

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
I despise her, and have no doubt what she said was appalling and can't for a second think what context there might have been to make those statements acceptable, but I wasn't expecting the heavily edited video, why not show the whole speech?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
None of your business what I think ?
Regards
DG

What an odd answer, Deflection (and you're not very good at it either). You're constantly on here telling us your business from Brexit to modern football to, erm, Brexit again and yet you're getting coy over whether you agree with a dreadful racist old haddock insulting epileptics, Muslims and the working class? It's a simple question - yes or no?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is there not a difference between freedom of speech and being riddled with self hate?

She's not really giving out a speech there is she? It's just passive aggression. She's letting everyone know how much she hates herself by trying to project that onto as many different types of people as she can using a microphone in as short time as possible.

It's just as disturbing that the media, such as Loose women, gave her some air time. Why? They know she's only going to say something childish and stupid like "all electricians have eating disorders they pretend are not their fault".

She needs help and very soon. Why aren't people seeing that she's clearly mentally ill and can't pull past the mental age of around 9 years old? It must be horrible dealing with what she has to wake up to every day where she knows she'll just be ignored and considered 'a bit weird' if she tries coping with her emotionally stunted development with honesty and authenticity. So I can understand (not agree) why the child in her has decided that being really outrageous and ridiculous might get her that attention every child needs.
It's seriously screwed up what this whole Katie Hopkins thing is all about because the reality of it is she really needs psychiatric help but sadly her pathetic attempts at getting her craved attention has worked, and even worse, given her a form of living.
Yes I respect had she not taken this route with her mental disorder she'd probably be on the street begging for money as an alternative survival route, but if people like her get the right help instead of all this negative attention she is thriving off, then the world would be cured of one less unidentified mentally ill unloved child trapped in an adult body who may be able to live without such desperate measures once helped.

Lets hope she gets fixed in some way or another. This is like the modern version of throwing your mouldy fruit n veg at the disfigured.

Being a bit of a **** isn't always due to mental illness. If it is mental illness in this case, I will obviously offer thoughts and prayers.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What an odd answer, Deflection (and you're not very good at it either). You're constantly on here telling us your business from Brexit to modern football to, erm, Brexit again and yet you're getting coy over whether you agree with a dreadful racist old haddock insulting epileptics, Muslims and the working class? It's a simple question - yes or no?

Come of Droopy, are you going to tell those on here, who still read your posts, with which of Hopkin's statements you agree? People need to know. Bet you don't have the guts. Be a man, eh? ???

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Obviously you wouldn't agree with her speech. You don't come across as mentally ill and emotionally inept. I would've assumed you would've watched that and just thought it was ridiculous like any other sane adult would've thought.

Remember who you're talking to there....

Jan 30, 2008
Obviously you wouldn't agree with her speech. You don't come across as mentally ill and emotionally inept. I would've assumed you would've watched that and just thought it was ridiculous like any other sane adult would've thought.
i haven't watched it, why should i ???
regards
DF

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
i haven't watched it, why should i ???
regards
DF

Good on you. I know of a few others like yourself who detest her views to the point of refusing to hear anymore of her bigoted angles.

I have great respect for people like yourself when it comes to how to approach such bigotry. The more people like you, the more chance we will one day have of living in a love dominated society.

Total respect my friend and keep it up :amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here