Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Katie Hopkins gets SUPER trolled

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Blimey, you don't think much of Britain, do you!:ohmy:
There a whole load of worse places to live!

I think you've misunderstood my post

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Blimey, you don't think much of Britain, do you!:ohmy:
There a whole load of worse places to live!

I think he's right though. There are loads of great things about living here, but the bad things (racism, bigotry, pathological lying, manipulating facts to suit xenophobic agendas etc) are very much encapsulated in Hopkins and her ilk. I don't see her demonstrating many of the virtues.

Jan 30, 2008
Its been a bad week for Hatie Katie after being suspended from Twitter. Her week just got a whole lot worse. These guys are incredible and must have some serious time and money for these stunts. Also exposes what a vile human being Hopkins is.

someone who's not afraid to speak her mind , oh look someone's pulled a stunt hardly ground breaking news but all the right ons getting a stiffy over it as per usual :wink:
regards
DF

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
I think he's right though. There are loads of great things about living here, but the bad things (racism, bigotry, pathological lying, manipulating facts to suit xenophobic agendas etc) are very much encapsulated in Hopkins and her ilk. I don't see her demonstrating many of the virtues.

exactly

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009

No, I don't see her demonstrating many of the country's virtues, but despite your listing of 'bad things', I still reckon Britain is up there with the best of places to live and perhaps these 'bad things' say more about today's society worldwide rather than making it appear that this country is especially guilty of said 'bad things'.
Anyway, it's not worth arguing about, I'm sure we understand each other's point of view.:thumbsup:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I don't respect what she says, I respect the fact she has the balls (or lady curtains :shrug:) to says what she thinks, instead of what everyone says you ought to think. She is NOT right on 99% of what she says, but the fact she questions things I find admirable in today's society of 'I'd better not say what I think, or I'll get flamed - I'll just agree with the masses".

I will admit that I certainly don't follow her closely, so have no authority to judge her actions or evaluate her opinions.

You respect people who say what they think? I don't, I respect people who are empathetic, kind, polite, understanding and listen to others. I think those are far better values in a person.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry mate, she's deplorable.

Let me guess. Droopy leaps to her defence ? ??? I don't read droopy's nonsense any more, but I'd invite him to list the statements made by this weird ugly woman's with which he agrees. Of course, he won't, because he knows he'd likely get a ban. Someone will, I'm sure, let me know if he does post his list.

:wanker:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
someone who's not afraid to speak her mind , oh look someone's pulled a stunt hardly ground breaking news but all the right ons getting a stiffy over it as per usual :wink:
regards
DF

Do you agree with her that 'epileptics are f*****g weirdos, and that Greta is an 'autistic wench' then ?

Simple yes or no will do.

Please answer, a lot of us would like to know.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You respect people who say what they think? I don't, I respect people who are empathetic, kind, polite, understanding and listen to others. I think those are far better values in a person.

Indeed. To be fair to [MENTION=35524]Knocky's Nose[/MENTION] I don't think he knows enough about this woman to venture a meaningful assessment. Bernard Manning used to say what he thinks. So did Jim Davidson. Virtuous? If you like gammon, certainly. Martin Webster and John Tyndall used to say what they think, too. Richard Littlejohn, however, said what he thought might earn easy money. Same with this strange woman, with her mother's haircut, and the raddled face of an alcoholic.

I can't bring myself to watch the video, though. I'll leave that for the rest of you to boggle at in horror, and droopy to respectfully **** over, while giving a nazi salute with his other hand. :shrug:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

So you take people at face value. Nevill Chamberlain did that too.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why hasn't she been arrested for hate crimes?

I don't think it applies if it was in another jurisdiction.

The irony is that a person expressing those views would not be allowed in the UK.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
So you take people at face value. Nevill Chamberlain did that too.

I re-read the quoted post a few times to try and work out how you came to that conclusion. Still not sure.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Bloody hell I hadn't bothered watching that until now. Thought I'd more or less got the whole joke from reading about it. But THAT speech.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Why hasn't she been arrested for hate crimes?

She, and her supporters, would love that.

The whole prank video would have been better if it was just her acceptance speech. Shows exactly what she is and why she's disliked by so many.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here