Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many points are we going to survive by?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Zero or more...

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I have this HORRIBLE feeling that we are lining up to be THE go to team for West Ham to get themselves back on track :down:

I feel the next two games will be season defining, pull clear or drop right into the brown stuff.

Same here.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We'll have 45 points and finish 13th

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Don’t worry.... I have no doubt that we will be Premier League next season. It would be best if we can sign another forward but we do have the quality to stay up. Once we get over this run of poor form and bad luck the points will add up, thenThe deflections may bounce into the goal rather than away, :albion2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don’t worry.... I have no doubt that we will be Premier League next season. It would be best if we can sign another forward but we do have the quality to stay up. Once we get over this run of poor form and bad luck the points will add up, thenThe deflections may bounce into the goal rather than away, :albion2:

Luck has taken a holiday from the Albion for quite a long time now it has to be said. Confidence has been badly knocked because of it, are we mentally tough enough to make our own luck? Yet to be convinced.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Skin of our teeth if we do survive. GD or 1 point but then always thought it would be like that with Hughton or Potter. We just have not got a very good squad.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Been thinking on this.

If we don't beat at least one of West Ham and Watford we are down.

It's as simple as that.

Agree. Many of our rivals are strengthening while (thus far) we're standing still. We never replaced Locadia or Andone and are not scoring enough.
3 first team strikers including a not match sharp 36 year old and an out of form 19 year old, is a recipe for relegation. We have no cover for Maupay and no other credible options.

I don't share the optimism of surviving by 7 points without urgently required new signings.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Bloody hell, didn’t see that coming!

Think there are worse teams....

Funnily enough in a particularly bored moment yesterday evening, I went on Fishy Calculator and put all the results in I ended up with....

Norwich, Bournemouth and Watford relegated.......

I felt we'd beat Watford, Newcastle, Man Utd, Palace, plus Southampton away.

I think we'll draw with Arsenal, Wolves, Burnley, Sheff Utd.

44 points.

Interestingly, I had both Wolves and Leicester in top 4, with Chelsea 5th.

Of course it means feck all.........

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Funnily enough in a particularly bored moment yesterday evening, I went on Fishy Calculator and put all the results in I ended up with....

44 points.

You want to try that calculator when you're sober! Not a chance we'll do that well, as much as we'd all love to.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

44 points.

The way things are going I am really struggling to see where the next win is coming from! Of course it will, I just hope it’s at least one of the next two games. My optimism is taking an absolute battering at the moment.

No new striker could be the death knell

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The way things are going I am really struggling to see where the next win is coming from! Of course it will, I just hope it’s at least one of the next two games. My optimism is taking an absolute battering at the moment.

No new striker could be the death knell

Bloody negative Nelly........ ;-)

Seriously, whilst not as enamored with the football as the majority, we do get in good positions, and who knows, we might put in a cross, and a forward might be in the area at the same time.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here