Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many points are we going to survive by?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bloody negative Nelly........ ;-)

Seriously, whilst not as enamored with the football as the majority, we do get in good positions, and who knows, we might put in a cross, and a forward might be in the area at the same time.......and maybe the opposition keeper won’t have a blinder and the ball won’t bounce perfectly for an opposition striker..

Corrected for you

majnoon

Banned
Oct 25, 2014
you are all dreaming if you think this team is staying up, not a chance, we are down down as per quo

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Didn’t realise the football season was ending in February this year! Plenty of time to book a holiday that won’t clash with a match this season then!
We'll be looking at sub-37 points if we fail to beat one of them.

In the spirit of this thread, that won't be enough.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Bloody negative Nelly........ ;-)

Seriously, whilst not as enamored with the football as the majority, we do get in good positions, and who knows, we might put in a cross, and a forward might be in the area at the same time.........

We used to get into good areas. Now we only get into good positions.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We are not going to survive.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Many will have expected 3 points from Bournemouth and West Ham combined with a Win and a Loss.

If we had won at Bournemouth, even with a loss at West Ham, we'd be on for 40+ points and survival.

It is still possible to put this right but we need a decent points return in the next 2 games...

We could be doomed by February 8th, or things could look very positive.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Many will have expected 3 points from Bournemouth and West Ham combined with a Win and a Loss.

If we had won at Bournemouth, even with a loss at West Ham, we'd be on for 40+ points and survival.

It is still possible to put this right but we need a decent points return in the next 2 games...

We could be doomed by February 8th, or things could look very positive.

Two draws at least or one win. A couple of defeats would be a big blow, although not terminal. I expect a throwing in of the towel from many on here if we do lose the next two though.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Two draws at least or one win. A couple of defeats would be a big blow, although not terminal. I expect a throwing in of the towel from many on here if we do lose the next two though.
I will throw in the towel if we get zero points from the next 2 games as I see us getting beat at Sheffield Utd as well, and 1 point from a possible 15 would seem terminal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here