Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connelly - I’m speculating here

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Aaron Connelly has just posted a picture on instagram of him playing for Ireland. Nothing odd there.

However, one of the comments asked why he’d deleted all of his pics playing for brighton. Thought it was a bit of a joke. But it’s true. He’s removed all images relating to brighton

Seems a bit odd.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Aaron Connelly has just posted a picture on instagram of him playing for Ireland. Nothing odd there.

However, one of the comments asked why he’d deleted all of his pics playing for brighton. Thought it was a bit of a joke. But it’s true. He’s removed all images relating to brighton

Seems a bit odd.

And.......

His reply was........

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Seems a bit odd.

This was on one of the facebook groups a few days ago with the inevitable claim that ‘he’s had a massive row with Potter’ (and was then in the squad for Bournemouth).

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I’m just saying it seems an odd thing to do. He posts a pic of himself after every match. They’ve all gone.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’m just saying it seems an odd thing to do. He posts a pic of himself after every match. They’ve all gone.

Well IF ( and it’s a big one) he has thrown his toys out of the pram about something then he is likely to find himself out of the squad and even out of the door. I really hope Potter doesn’t tolerate that sort of shit, but who knows :shrug:

Maybe binning forwards at the end of transfer windows is now “The Brighton Way” :lolol:

No doubt [MENTION=33329]Jolly Red Giant[/MENTION] will be along shortly with the inside story :smile:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Seems a bit odd.

Are you sure you have the right Aaron CONNOLLY instagram page ?

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Are you sure you have the right Aaron CONNOLLY instagram page ?

Yeah. Soz about the spelling error.

It’s the right account unless half the brighton squad have made the same error.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
At the start of the season I got my youngest the away shirt with Knockaert’s name and number on the back. A couple of weeks later he was off to Fulham...

At Christmas he wanted the home kit and requested Connolly’s name and number on the back... now he’s gone and deleted all of his Brighton images off of Instagram :ohmy:

The boy is a Ju-Ju I tell you.... If ever I learn how to start a poll, then I’ll seek some NSC guidance, as to who should go on his back next..

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Not mentally up to Premier League football. Needs a stint in the Championship to grow as a footballer. Has been let down by the club recruitment. Badly.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Someone noted this the other day. I took a look and they had all gone, except ONE - posted after the Spurs game.

That one has gone now, too.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How attracted would he be by a move to Celtic? They have been sniffing for a while.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Someone noted this the other day. I took a look and they had all gone, except ONE - posted after the Spurs game.

That one has gone now, too.

I am not sure what people are looking at. I just typed in his name and twitter (I don't use it) and there are BHA pix all over it. Here is the front page.

Aaron twitter.PNG

el punal

Not mentally up to Premier League football. Needs a stint in the Championship to grow as a footballer. Has been let down by the club recruitment. Badly.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ok, thanks for your input - I’m sure the club will take note of your comments.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
At the start of the season I got my youngest the away shirt with Knockaert’s name and number on the back. A couple of weeks later he was off to Fulham...

At Christmas he wanted the home kit and requested Connolly’s name and number on the back... now he’s gone and deleted all of his Brighton images off of Instagram :ohmy:

The boy is a Ju-Ju I tell you.... If ever I learn how to start a poll, then I’ll seek some NSC guidance, as to who should go on his back next..

Maybe we can organise a whipround:

BONG
SCHELETTO
WEBSTER

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here