Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] What is your go to treat?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I do worry about you ???

When my son was young he loved digestive biscuits with Boursin from the cheeseboard. I once went into the kitchen and saw him spreading it over chocolate digestives. Well, there's no plain ones, he explained :sick:

723174BF-4ADC-4653-A71E-42FC836A5A4B.jpeg

These and cheese....nom nom nom

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Celery always reminds me of childhood visits to my grandparents on my mum's side. Before the days of multi-channel TV, the mere smell of it brings flashbacks of severe boredom on a Saturday lunchtime - no Football Focus then. Just Saint & Greavsie occasionally (if he wasn't pissed). Nothing to read either.

Celery always reminds me of the Goldstone Northstand as it was being luzzed about with the celery song.

Best use for the stuff imho, can't stand it

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Jelly tots or smarties. Childish but lovely.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I hope that’s a very chilled glass bottle. Stuff out the plastic is just not the same. Personally it has to be a can or glass bottle.

I have glass bottles, either at the Font or Pump House in The Lanes. At the Font it’s nicely chilled; unfortunately in the Pump House it needs ice to chill it which can water it down.

I’d actually rather have it from a plastic bottle than a can, though.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
...and enjoy something special explode into your mouth.

I’ve just tried this phrase on my partner.

“Go back to sleep, you knob”, she murmured.
“But I’ve been asked what my ‘Go-to treat’ is I offered, more in hope than expectation.

She’s snoring.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Must be a Warburtons Crumpet, with butter, mayo, garlic, chilli flakes and melted cheese, accompanied with a freezing cold root beer.

A cold root beer. Now you're talking! Had a few of those on a trip to America earlier this month. I let the wife taste it. She said it tastes like medicine. I've always rated the stuff. Then again, I like marmite so...

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
An ice cream after dinner and maybe cheese and crackers later on with my homemade chilli pickled onions. Yum

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
A wafer thin mint, or more specifically, a whole box of them. Preferably at 19:59.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Sweet: lion bar, double decker, swizzle lollies, profiteroles and double cream.
Savoury: marmite and mayo on toast, honey roasted peanuts.
I usually settle for lager and boobs though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here