Sep 29, 2007
Have yourself a Merry Little Xmas, and this year I do mean little

Flopsy actually said that out loud

Ho Ho Ho

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Report on BBC News about the risk to ethnic groups and that they are also more likely to die from COVID, also the resistance to having the vaccine. Young black girl insists her “people” use remedies such as ginger and honey, another said God is protecting her and she will not get anything and finally one chap didn’t want it because of the chip it contains.

Blimey there’s some seriously stupid people out there.

Don’t forget the bell-end who said he’s only take the Oxford vaccine as it is British. I’ll wait until it’s inside him before pointing out AZ are a British-Swedish company.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Time to cancel Christmas as Sir Kier has suggested and go back to an indefinite national lockdown.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Report on BBC News about the risk to ethnic groups and that they are also more likely to die from COVID, also the resistance to having the vaccine. Young black girl insists her “people” use remedies such as ginger and honey, another said God is protecting her and she will not get anything and finally one chap didn’t want it because of the chip it contains.

Blimey there’s some seriously stupid people out there.

My highlight was just after that. They asked a bloke where he'd heard that the vaccine contained a chip. He replied "WhatsApp"

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If Christmas goes ahead the only safe thing to do is bring in a national lockdown on the 27th

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It's all just humungously bollocks tho, isn't it? Families want to kill their granny to celebrate the birth of the sky fairy, who's to say they shouldn't?

This. I don’t get why so many people need to be TOLD what they can and can’t do and then want to blame Boris, SAGE, Whitty or whoever when the numbers go through the roof and people die..........keep your mixing to an absolute minimum. Stay at ****ing home. Simple.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-french-president-emmanuel-macron-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-12165240

Merde alors

merde.JPG

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Will be interesting to see what happens to Sussex today. I have a relative that works for NHS England and she has been saying since beginning of last week that she had been on calls that expected Tier 3 for most of the South East this week... I was surprised at the time but looks like it is coming true

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
You lock yourself away by all means.

This "cancel Christmas'" narrative really winds me up. My kids are fully Christmas ready and will be enjoying Christmas with all their family (before anyone jumps down my throat and calls me selfish that consists of them plus me and my partner) we won't be cancelling Christmas on anyone's say so..

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This "cancel Christmas'" narrative really winds me up. My kids are fully Christmas ready and will be enjoying Christmas with all their family (before anyone jumps down my throat and calls me selfish that consists of them plus me and my partner) we won't be cancelling Christmas on anyone's say so..

If it’s just your household then of course it wouldn’t or won’t be cancelled regardless [emoji2375]

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
If it’s just your household then of course it wouldn’t or won’t be cancelled regardless [emoji2375]

I know. My point is people persist in this cancel.christmas. go back into full lockdown etc etc. Even teachers at the school have been telling kids Christmas'isn't happening. I hate this perception that Christmas has to be about getting together with wider family. No consideration is given to different situations.

I do of course see the flip side, that the relaxation gives people license to misunderstand them and a 3 household bubble quickly escalates to 3 households then splitting and joining up with further bubbles. It's far too loose in my opinion

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
If Christmas goes ahead the only safe thing to do is bring in a national lockdown on the 27th

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Again with the if Christmas goes ahead. It's a date in the year FFS. I assume you mean if the relaxations go ahead and households mix

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I know. My point is people persist in this cancel.christmas. go back into full lockdown etc etc. Even teachers at the school have been telling kids Christmas'isn't happening. I hate this perception that Christmas has to be about getting together with wider family. No consideration is given to different situations.

I do of course see the flip side, that the relaxation gives people license to misunderstand them and a 3 household bubble quickly escalates to 3 households then splitting and joining up with further bubbles. It's far too loose in my opinion

thats not a flip side, its simply people ignoring the rules. it not very complicated for anyone to understand a rule of having upto 3 families as one group. i wonder how people can operate in the modern world if they find this to difficult to follow. people who dont want to follow it will not follow a outright ban either, so the policy is set to allow sensible people to be sensible.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
thats not a flip side, its simply people ignoring the rules. it not very complicated for anyone to understand a rule of having upto 3 families as one group. i wonder how people can operate in the modern world if they find this to difficult to follow. people who dont want to follow it will not follow a outright ban either, so the policy is set to allow sensible people to be sensible.

Of course households mixing is a flip side to households not mixing. It's the exact opposite. Plenty of people sadly don't understand it whether intentionally or not

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here