Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are we going down?

Are we going down?

• Not even close... We'll be PL next season!

Votes: 43 12.7%
  • We'll just make it. PL next season as well.

Votes: 189 55.9%
  • Panic. We're going down for sure.

Votes: 106 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
If Burnley win tonight there will be a five point gap between 14th and 15th and Brighton are one of the six in that bottom group. If you exclude Norwich then there are two points between the other five teams.

That is not a good place to be at this point of the season - the gap could grow very easily and the six teams end up battling out the relegation spots.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm struggling to think of 3 teams worse than us..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Heart says staying up
Head says going down

We got away with it last season. The club have not learned from the previous campaign woes.
You don’t score goals - you don’t deserve to stay up.
Getting rid of Andone without a replacement & putting Connolly anywhere near the first team is reckless at best.
Midfield hardly ripping up any trees either

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
Last night we had 21 shots, 8 of which were on target. The keeper probably had his best game of the season.

Bmuff had 8 shots of which the 3 on target all hit the back of the net. We had 66% possession and 83% pass accuracy compared to their 34% and 68% respectively.

Apart from a sh1te defensive display we should have walked that game.

Keep the faith. Life in the Premier League was never meant to be easy.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Burnley's result tonight means there's now 5 teams on 30 points. It's unlikely that any of them will fail to pick up at least 10 points in their remaining 14 games.

Below that and it's effectively a mini-league of 5 teams and Norwich. So it's 2 from 5, plus Norwich and their terrible goal difference.

I think we'll pick up enough points to stay up, but with our current form and performances, it's almost like tossing a coin.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Last night we had 21 shots, 8 of which were on target. The keeper probably had his best game of the season.

Bmuff had 8 shots of which the 3 on target all hit the back of the net. We had 66% possession and 83% pass accuracy compared to their 34% and 68% respectively.

Apart from a sh1te defensive display we should have walked that game.

Keep the faith. Life in the Premier League was never meant to be easy.

How many times have we had similar stats this season. Hugely frustrating

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
For a while last season we were hanging on the coat tails of the mid table gang, again, we've fallen away in January. If the rot don't stop, we're going down. We won't have the cushion of three lesser teams this season. I really don't see us bouncing like Southampton for example. . . . I hope I'm wrong. But Potter, like CH, seems a bit too nice.

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
How many times have we had similar stats this season. Hugely frustrating

Quite a few. The goals have got to come sooner or later. Last year our shot stats were more often than not in single figures, rarely on target and even zero in at least one game (I think).

I agree about it being frustrating but it's way more exciting.

Touch and go, but my radar this year says we will not be good enough.

We have picked up points where we were not supposed to and have thrown away points which we should have taken.

Let's see what happens between now and 31 January.

LOl , not a lot - we're not playing again until February..

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I don’t just think we’ll be relegated, I think we’ll be down we’ll before the finish line. We simply don’t have the players or manager for a scrap at the bottom. Loved to be proved wrong but the evidence is damning and it’s been apparent for a while

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Yes, but i'm not panicking. I said to my colleague about 6 weeks ago we'll go down. We don't seem to be able to see teams off at all.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yes we are. Nailed on

D

Deleted member 2719

Going on this poll, a third of our fans have chucked the towel in already.
We have 14 more matches, ffs.

A potential 9000 fans that go to the Amex, have zero belief.

Shame on you, I thought our fans had more about us, have we taken on a load of hammers fans, or are all the drugs making them paranoid.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Burnley's result tonight means there's now 5 teams on 30 points. It's unlikely that any of them will fail to pick up at least 10 points in their remaining 14 games.

Below that and it's effectively a mini-league of 5 teams and Norwich. So it's 2 from 5, plus Norwich and their terrible goal difference.

I think we'll pick up enough points to stay up, but with our current form and performances, it's almost like tossing a coin.
Heads they win, tails we lose?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here