Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crucial phase of the season.... the next four matches - how many points?

How many points will we get from the next 4 matches?

Votes: 5 2.6%

Votes: 11 5.8%

Votes: 15 7.9%

Votes: 12 6.3%

Votes: 22 11.6%

Votes: 43 22.8%

Votes: 28 14.8%

Votes: 23 12.2%

Votes: 18 9.5%

Votes: 3 1.6%

Votes: 2 1.1%

Votes: 7 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
I’ve gone for a confident 10pts. Got to beat Villa Saturday who will hopefully still be licking their wounds after the Man City game, win again at Bournemouth as they’re dropping like a brick in water, draw at Wet Spam, though can see us possibly losing (can’t go and win 3 on the spin, this is Albion after all) then beat the Hornets.

NSC will be happy once more, and there will be talk of sneaking into Europe and kicking on for the rest of the season.

So with that kiss of death, watch us now get 3 - 4 points :wozza:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Heart says 10, head says 1

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
If we help to kick-start Villa and Bournemouth recoveries, then 38 might come up short.

If on the other hand, 6 points comes from beating those two, and losing to Watford and West Ham (far from unlikely) that wouldn't be so bad.
As I said 6pts would be great doesn't matter against who. Going to have to do well to achieve that target now.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
heat said 6-8 . . . . brain now saying 3 or 4 . . . . a point a game just about keeps us in the mix, which is where my confidence in GP currently is.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
LLL - or even DDD - and things could start to get unpleasantly worrying. Really should have started with a W. Bad day at the office. Possibly very bad.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
0 against Bournemouth
0 against west ham
1 against Watford

That’s the spirit.

I have decided to become a plastic scouser. Liverpool were brilliant yesterday and with them, I can win things.

EC3FB867-31FF-4464-8C44-57ED3072EF10.png

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ah, gotcha and I agree.

Watford are a best-priced 3/1. I think I'd rather be in their shoes right now, giving us a two-point (plus GD) head start over the remainder of the season, although I'll caveat that by saying I've not looked at their fixtures.

Newcastle are, at a best-priced 4/1, seen as twice as likely to get relegated as us which doesn't feel quite right.

I can only think that our upcoming games are heavily baked into our current price, and there'll be a big shake-up in odds, one way or another by the time next week's mid-week games play out.

This.

The still contrasting relegation odds appear irrational. Some decent value there on various bets.

After the next 3 PL match weeks, it should pan out.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We had a bad day at the office, however were still the better side on the day, and still got a point. Hopefully put that right tomorrow night.

Last season has left a lasting scar on what can happen, but I don't see us slipping into that run just yet.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We had a bad day at the office, however were still the better side on the day, and still got a point. Hopefully put that right tomorrow night.

Last season has left a lasting scar on what can happen, but I don't see us slipping into that run just yet.

Me neither, we really need to chalk up a win very soon though, although just not losing will keep us on our toes.

A few bounces of the ball and a lucky goal will do and the opposition not scoring quality goals against us every game.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
One game at a time, need a win a B'muff simple as that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here