Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Megxit

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
...and yet here you both are.

Mainly curious as to with people get so steamed up about the whole matter....... And only back here now to respond to your quoting.....

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I’ve heard our papers are full of racist articles against Meghan, but haven’t been able to read these yet. Does anyone have links to aforementioned articles and papers? Only the clear ones mind simply because obviously I won’t be able to read the many more, allegedly, that are less overtly racist. And why is our press allowed to be so racist day in and day out? I thought it was against the law? Why aren’t the editors regulars at the Old Bailey etc? Especially when clearly targeting a member of the Royal Family? Puzzling

Don't imagine there are any racist articles. I haven't seen any. But you can't criticise a person of colour without someone saying it's racist.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Four words that sum up this thread.

Quite sad to see so many indoctrinated posters.
The media caused the Royal Family to have a meeting about it's future and make an official statement to the press ?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
BJ on the nations pulse as ever, kind words for the departing couple...

“...the whole country will want to join me in wishing them the very best for the future."

All the best guys and thanks for the memories.

:wave:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Because yet again tonight’s headlines are all about the most boring couple in the world, there was a photo and I noticed...its one hell of an ugly baby they’ve got. More Maris piper than King Edward.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Because yet again tonight’s headlines are all about the most boring couple in the world, there was a photo and I noticed...its one hell of an ugly baby they’ve got. More Maris piper than King Edward.

You can see why they want to take a step back when this is the kind of bilge that being in the public eye generates.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

You mean adorable Archie as he has been christened by the great British public?

:facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You mean adorable Archie as he has been christened by the great British public?

:facepalm:

Is Portwank spouting bilge again? I have him on ignore, don'cha know? ???

No comedy value, just a sad old (or old before his time) grizzling gammon. Who knew? ??? :shrug:

Not sure this thread really hits the mark though. There is a genuine sadness when a decent lad quits his job (and a great deal of advantage) for the somewhat unknown, following events. Not sure it warrants the satire and the usual Crodo fun and games with the clickbitten. But nobody hits treble 20 with every arrow:shrug:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I got the imnpression that The Queen etc are expecting this to end in divorce and Harry come running back to the fold.

BG you maybe right for a change

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You can see why they want to take a step back when this is the kind of bilge that being in the public eye generates.

Oh do behave, not exactly a national newspaper opinion piece, just a down the pub comment. Never seen an ugly baby before? Just ask your parents if not :goal::kiss:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Is Portwank spouting bilge again? I have him on ignore, don'cha know? ???

No comedy value, just a sad old (or old before his time) grizzling gammon. Who knew? ??? :shrug:

Not sure this thread really hits the mark though. There is a genuine sadness when a decent lad quits his job (and a great deal of advantage) for the somewhat unknown, following events. Not sure it warrants the satire and the usual Crodo fun and games with the clickbitten. But nobody hits treble 20 with every arrow:shrug:

I do hope you read this because you’re a strange piece of work you really are. You have half of NSC on ignore, most for your misreading of a post originally, and yet are strangely aware of everyone’s jottings and pop up to fling an insult at whomever (my turn today) regardless. You also start more boring threads than anyone on this forum, if ever there were cause to restrict the number per member...That’s when you’re not switching between being a sanctimonious **** or a pompous pillock obviously with anyone who doesn’t share your opinion. As for your attempts to insult me, I really don’t know when or why you started doing so. I didn’t have any beef with you, don’t recall any need for such hostility. You just flew off the handle as you’ve demonstrated with others, because, well, you can’t handle basically. I’ve come to the conclusion you’re just a bit of an old oddball given your selective hearing and the pride you take in announcing your latest ignore list candidate. I’ll give you one thing mind, you’re aptly named because you conjure up the very epitome of a sad old saggy scrotum talking bollocks half the time. But do us all a favour. Either man up or truly feck off because your pretend ignore is as boring as it is false.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I do hope you read this because you’re a strange piece of work you really are. You have half of NSC on ignore, most for your misreading of a post originally, and yet are strangely aware of everyone’s jottings and pop up to fling an insult at whomever (my turn today) regardless. You also start more boring threads than anyone on this forum, if ever there were cause to restrict the number per member...That’s when you’re not switching between being a sanctimonious **** or a pompous pillock obviously with anyone who doesn’t share your opinion. As for your attempts to insult me, I really don’t know when or why you started doing so. I didn’t have any beef with you, don’t recall any need for such hostility. You just flew off the handle as you’ve demonstrated with others, because, well, you can’t handle basically. I’ve come to the conclusion you’re just a bit of an old oddball given your selective hearing and the pride you take in announcing your latest ignore list candidate. I’ll give you one thing mind, you’re aptly named because you conjure up the very epitome of a sad old saggy scrotum talking bollocks half the time. But do us all a favour. Either man up or truly feck off because your pretend ignore is as boring as it is false.

Wow! Reading that was like watching a monster truck steam over a kids bike.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Harry’s already found a new job. Didn’t take him long.

030534C3-CE4B-4427-B862-26D541AFBE4B.jpeg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Said the Queen to Harry?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here