Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will the club wait until midnight 31st Jan to clinch deals?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
The squad is currently two short with the departure of Andone and Locadia surely the club would ensure we have all the tools available to GP for the remaining games and relegation battle.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The squad is currently two short with the departure of Andone and Locadia surely the club would ensure we have all the tools available to GP for the remaining games and relegation battle.

In the context of staying in the PL, which must be the clubs No1 priority, it does strike me as bat shit crazy to have a voluntarily depleted squad.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
The club play their cards VERY close to their chest with transfers these days.

I am sure we will bring in one if not two signings, TB takes calculated risks but certainly won't gamble with our Premier League status.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I'm sure deals have been done and the club are trolling the wetters waiting until the very last moment. No doubt a women's team announcement will happen just before they reveal Giroud, Mac Allister and Tau.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

But isn't the great worry that GP has said that he doesn't need any more tools thank you very much?

TB: Would like a nice brand new set of sharp chisels?

GP: No thanks guv, I'm happy with me blunt ones

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here