Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds united

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I noticed that the White backlash has started on Waccoe.

i can't read that forum, never encountered such a bunch of self righteous hand wringers as on there.
white is alright, reliable and consistent but massively over hyped, decent championship defender but van dijk he isn't.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Bournemouth fans interested in bring in Leeds' Ben White to strengthen their defence ???

Screenshot_20191230-133834.png

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth fans interested in bring in Leeds' Ben White to strengthen their defence ???

View attachment 118692

Loving Bournemouth fans losing their cockiness and hope they don't now go out and beat a top six side away from home...comfortably, which they seem to do whenever they appear to be in the shit.

Can anyone be arsed to correct him on Ben White?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
white is an alright defender with smart feet but shoddy in the air. if you go look back at goals we concede on set pieces or a high ball in that is his weakness. at our level he makes up for what he lacks with his other skills but surely that will be shown up against him if he was playing to a higher level, against better teams

That's fine for us as we like players like that as full backs, such as Dan Burn.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

....that's because they've suddenly realised that they've got zero chance of him signing permanently....................so now he's 'shit'.

Might be a few oddballs on NSC from time to time but it's nothing compared to that deluded, entitled lot on Waccoe

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
....that's because they've suddenly realised that they've got zero chance of him signing permanently....................so now he's 'shit'.

Might be a few oddballs on NSC from time to time but it's nothing compared to that deluded, entitled lot on Waccoe
I think it's symptomatic of West Yorkshire.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Oooh dear look who is in that picture, looking happy he has just scored for Bournemouth. Wonder why it didn't work out for Muzza there.? Also are they Albion fans in the background?

It's not Albion fans in the background as we never played Bournemouth when Murray was playing for them. They are actually Chelsea fans as the image also appears on this report of Bournemouth beating Chelsea 1-0 at Stamford Bridge. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34951749

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Looks like they've entered their traditional post-Christmas meltdown....couldn't happen every year to a nicer club and an even nicer set of fans.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They travel to both Brentford and Forest in early Feb. It'll get interesting if Forest win their game in hand at home to Reading.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Looks like they've entered their traditional post-Christmas meltdown....couldn't happen every year to a nicer club and an even nicer set of fans.

100% Great result today, unpopular with some on here that it was SW getting the result, but bollocks to that, as long as Leeds blow it. Chances are Wednesday will too anyway.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
How did White play? Anyone know?

Just checked on whoscored, he had the highest score in the Leeds team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here