Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Glad we are resting players for Bournemouth. They have a lot of injuries and probably can’t rotate that much. Keep the team fresh and really go for it on Saturday

Bournemouth also had a lot of injuries when they won at Chelsea the other day. But you're right, let's hope it has worn them down by Saturday. We have to assume they'll put out their strongest available team at home to Arsenal today in front of a bumper crowd. Who knows, they might break the 11,000 barrier.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What a superb line up, completely bonkers, it might just work.

My thoughts exactly.

With the added bonus of it not really mattering if it doesn't (in the whole grand scheme of things)

If you don't love a Boxing Day mixture of:-

Warhorses
Yoof
Nutters
&
Psychos (Gross has definitely spilled blood)

Then you have no soul.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What a superb line up, completely bonkers, it might just work.

I’d like to agree but I get the feeling Potter has his eyes on the Bournemouth game and is treating this as a free hit. Gutted that Dunk is out for this game

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
This fixture marks the half-way point of the season. By a quirk of the fixtures, we will have played all the “Big Six” away in the first half of the season (plus Spurs at home). I think that possibly means that the second half of the season will be slightly easier...?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Schelloto! He was worse than useless at the end of Hughton. If he's going forward, he can go beyond Vertonghan and he'll be better in a Potter team surely. Duffy won't love his comeback alongside him. Webster better show some courage today. His performance and continuous mistakes were offensive v Sheffield Utd. Great to see Bernardo back. Need to make set pieces count today. Duffy could have a field day.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Webster is a liability at the moment, he's been very bad recently and nearly cost us again with that awful touch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Had more attacking threat than we had up there in 90 minutes last season

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Wish Alzate could shoot. He'd be an even better player. Schelloto needs to put his hands down when defending. Come on lads nothing to ge scared of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here