Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Inventions

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
The motorised vehicle.

Just think how long it would take to walk or ride your horse to the Amex and imagine trying to get to your horse as 30,000 others are....

Imagine the dung :shit:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Yes this. Mine was yellow. What a vehicle. :bowdown:

Arguably the worst bicycle ever made, woeful to ride and use, in fact dangerous . . .although they did look good. a Grifter was a vastly superior machine, swiftly superceded by the BMX @ half the weight and triple the agility.

There are millions of BMX bikes are still out there . . . you only see choppers in shop windows.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Arguably the worst bicycle ever made, woeful to ride and use, in fact dangerous . . .although they did look good. a Grifter was a vastly superior machine, swiftly superceded by the BMX @ half the weight and triple the agility.

There are millions of BMX bikes are still out there . . . you only see choppers in shop windows.
Grifters were toss, which is why you didn't see THE RED HAND GANG riding about on them.

/win

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I thought most people who rode them were (bruised) black and blue

Or are you referring to road rash ;-)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Must admit I was never lucky enough to own a Chopper and had to make do with something similar that was cheaper (can't remember what it was) but that design has to be one of the most enviable things I wanted as a nipper, by the time I could afford one they'd been somewhat forgotten by the in crowd in favour of skateboards.

I'd still probably ride one if I could.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here