Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Prince Andrew interviewed about allegations

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Why are Americans asking for Andrew to travel to USA to meet the FBI? Strangely they didn't want one of their nationals to travel to UK to talk to the Met about killing a British boy on the road!!!

"Americans" aren't, some American Lawyers are and Andrew (I believe) could be subject to diplomatic immunity also.

So there isn't really any hypocrisy.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I have no truck with Andrew but a couple of points I would say.

Why did parents allow their 15 year olds to mix with Epstein and allow them to travel the world with him and his group?

Why are Americans asking for Andrew to travel to USA to meet the FBI? Strangely they didn't want one of their nationals to travel to UK to talk to the Met about killing a British boy on the road!!!
Have no idea from this case although it’s been known for nonces to select their prey carefully kids from care homes etc. I doubt the girls are from loving caring families. They are abusers and should be hanged for their sick crimes.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Indeed Nibble. I have no problem with that. Anyone (male or female) forcing themselves upon adults or minors sexualy should be held to account whatever their status.
What Wozza was implying was something very different.
Anyway, fifteen years and three kids later we are still very happy.
BTW we met in Kent not Thailand :rolleyes:

Ahhh, so you had her flown over beforehand. Well saves you a trip I suppose

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

I'd be happy with that exchange.

A dark, closed airport, a helicopter lands, a hooded prisoner each on the tarmac are pushed out alone to walk towards and past each other, a single sniper shot rings out......

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I didn’t realise that you found humour in both underage sex and incest.

Says way more about you than me.

You would never have made that comment to my face

Here we go! Mr Putdown gets owned and starts all the "you wouldn't say that to my face" crap. Big brave keyboard warrior. But what do you expect from palace eh?

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Here we go! Mr Putdown gets owned and starts all the "you wouldn't say that to my face" crap. Big brave keyboard warrior. But what do you expect from palace eh?

“Owned” seriously? :D :D

What I actually meant was you wouldn’t say that to someone if you were talking face to face, yet some would happily do so on social media.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

What I actually meant was you wouldn’t say that to someone if you were talking face to face, yet some would happily do so on social media.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.......same ol' crap. Go spout it on your own shit club's forums rather than polluting ours with your garbage.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Kevin Spacey To Play Prince Andrew In Season 4 Of ‘The Crown’ [link]

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

The thing is, I probably would say that to someone’s face.
I would hope that it was taken in the spirit of which it was intended. A quip, a lighthearted comment, but, as you’ve shown, there are some who would be pofaced about it, and try to ascend to the moral high ground. If these persons showed a sense of humour and responded in a similar manner it would probably enhance their reputation in a place that they are not very popular to start with, and I would prefer a returned insult than a supposed morally superior sermonising comment.
But, hey ho, each to their own.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I have only seen clips of his interview on the news and I think he would have been better off admitting what he did because 16 is the age of consent and she was 17 at the time. Embarrassing yes, illegal no.

The critical questions are:

Did he make a direct payment to her?

Was he aware that Epstein paid her?

Did he order her and pay Epstein?

If he denied knowledge of any payment being made it would be difficult to take the legal process any further with him because only he and Epstein would know.

Surely denying all knowledge of the event, and the girl, is more damaging for him than admitting the encounter?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I think he would have been better off admitting what he did because 16 is the age of consent and she was 17 at the time. Embarrassing yes, illegal no.

Isn't the age of consent 18 in the Virgin Islands, where one of the 'sexual encounters' (rapes) is alleged to have taken place?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
For fans of Alan Partridge out there. The highlight of Facebook for me is the group "We need to talk about Alan Partridge" where today someone has started the thread "Give me your Alan radio description of a song you love".

In an attempt to combine Partridge and the hapless royal I've gone for:

"That was Shaggy with his tribute to Prince Andrew "It Wasn't Me". Shaggy's real name is Orville Richard Burrell, presumably named after the young green bird on the end of that chap's hand...which again brings us back to Prince Andrew. The time, it's approaching high noon..."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here