Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Celebrity Jungle

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yup. No ego whatsoever.

They are a bit good this year aren't they? I reckon they've had loads of coaching because they haven't fudged any challenges out of lack of bottle. I miss the despair of Gaffney, Burrell & McKeith etcs.

Especially Jacqueline as she looked in a bad way at the start however far more confident now

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Game over for Wrighty

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well done the fat lass off of Eastenders. I liked her.

Pleased that Kirky was runner up. Garraway lasted too long. Roland was alright too I guess.

Hopefully we'll have a better one next year.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In Fridays Daily Star somebody wrote in and said it was all fixed from day one Megan McKenna to win Celebrity X Factor, Jacqueline Jossa to win I'm a Celebrity and Kelvin Fletcher to win Strictly so what the public voted is totally irrelevant. 2 out of three correct so far. The paper also said that ITV big wigs are worried about the drop in viewing figures so are going to pull out the stops next year to get Holly back.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Once the first 3 were voted off the camp got better, Jacqueline went on the proverbial "journey" and once Caitlyn lost her spark there was only one winner.

An enjoyable series, and it's good to see Ant and Dec having a return to form.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
In Fridays Daily Star somebody wrote in and said it was all fixed from day one Megan McKenna to win Celebrity X Factor, Jacqueline Jossa to win I'm a Celebrity and Kelvin Fletcher to win Strictly so what the public voted is totally irrelevant. 2 out of three correct so far. The paper also said that ITV big wigs are worried about the drop in viewing figures so are going to pull out the stops next year to get Holly back.

I don't believe a word of that. What is there to be gained by fixing the Jungle?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Strictly hasn’t finished yet.....suggest you lump on Kelvin if you’re that sure ? He’s 4/11 so strong favourite

Jungle odds last night - Andy was 1/4, Jackie was 4/1. Wish I read the Star, could’ve made a PACKET. [emoji16][emoji16]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here