Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Celebrity Jungle

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Is this before you popped one for Kate???

Not one in there that is making me want to pop one out I'm afraid.
For TV action I may have to rely on my stash of pre recorded Naked Attraction but most of the girls are covered in tattoos and piercings, on a recent episode 'green' looked like she had sat on her keys, but you do get a scorcher now and again.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looks like Wrighty is getting stroppier by the day

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
I'll always be baffled that grown up men watches this kind of shit. No wonder Western civilization is crumbling when people voluntarily engage in self-mutilation of the brain.

And no, I'm not some kind of high brow elitist - I'm just saying there is thousands of years of culture to indulge in - great movies, books, tv shows, music - and people opt for this stuff. Dystopian.
Presumably to post on this thread you must have read some of the previous posts and have watched some Celebrity Jungle in order to disparage it. Why didn't you spend this time reading Solzhenitsyn?
And how on earth do you feel that you can belittle people watching this sort of programme when you spend so much of your time thinking and writing about something as intrinsically worthless as football? Why is discussing who wins Celebrity Jungle less important tha who wins Swansea vs Millwall or BHAFC vs Leicester?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
If you can't enjoy a little escapism and a chuckle at this you probably need a cock up your arse to loosen up.

Minty and Kirky are good value.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Fair play to Kate.
I had a bit of a pop at her earlier but her norks are looking nice and plump and she has a trim figure for her age.

Tomorrow I shall buy myself a bottle of advocaat. And then, who knows what tomorrow will bring ??? :lolol:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Mrs KZN has just remembered where she knows Andy from:

FeaturedStarAndyWhyment34RoyleFamily8Xmas2000.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh no, Cliff is a Palace fan. I loved him as Fred in Call the Midwife. Now he's tainted.

Extremely disappointed about this as I liked his character Minty in Eastenders, he has been taken off my Christmas Card list.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Really? Never watched it. Is it any good?

Ok, nice sunshine Island series in gloomy January but clearly a very dangerous island as a lot of people have been murdered there.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'll always be baffled that grown up men watches this kind of shit. No wonder Western civilization is crumbling when people voluntarily engage in self-mutilation of the brain.

And no, I'm not some kind of high brow elitist - I'm just saying there is thousands of years of culture to indulge in - great movies, books, tv shows, music - and people opt for this stuff. Dystopian.

For some strange reason, people like to see other people eat Cockroaches, its like the other side of the coin of Masterchef.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

My ex used to say something like that about me watching football:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here