Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Question Time In Brighton: 14th November 2019

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not a hate crime, but an indicator of your disposition. A child holds an opinion that is not in agreement with your own, you could discuss it together, you could ignore it entirely, you could discuss it with others etc etc.. You choose to give the kid a good SHOEING?

Yes, obviously. I wrote it didn't I ? Thats EXACTLY what I am planning to do. As soon as I find him. Everything anyone posts on here must be taken absolutely literally, and carried out to the letter. It was explained in a directive by Bozza years ago.

I thought everyone knew that.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
That Tory boy plant was a petulant little rent a scrote . . . . I wonder who paid him.

I wouldn't scuff my shoes on him.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I was expecting some local people on the panel. Disappointing that people like Kyle and Lucas weren’t there, but hey BBC thinking was to put on a bunch of extremist knobs on who might generate some controversy.
At least the angry woman got her point across and finally got an admission out of not so Cleverly.

Isn't the angry woman one of the south-east's MEPs? Which makes her sort of local. Ish.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
When Cleverly was asked to name something nice he had done earlier in the day, he said that he had made his wife a cup of coffee. It's men like him that put themselves out in this selfless fashion that makes the world such a better place.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
When Cleverly was asked to name something nice he had done earlier in the day, he said that he had made his wife a cup of coffee. It's men like him that put themselves out in this selfless fashion that makes the world such a better place.

I noticed that as well. He surprised me - I thought he was going to say he'd only closed one hospital, not the usual two.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
I noticed that Caroline Lucas is not on the panel nor should she be. She is an MP for the least supported party with next to no voters and has never got anything sensible or progressive to say herself.

You realise the irony that you're accusing her of never saying anything sensible or progressive right?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Wow. Way to over-react. How is the blood pressure? 29, the point is the same.

You're a fine one to talk about over reacting :facepalm: How's your clean up campaign going ? :dunce:

Feel free to name the 23 Brexit Party MPs ?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
You are confusing the job of the council with the job of an mp there. Not sure how you can have a go at her for not doing something that is not part of her job?
You would not complain about a bus company because it does not serve pizza would you?

'some of her influence' ...

Or are you saying she doesn't have any?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
You need to think a little more outside of your little England box.

If you’re trying to compare the number of seats a party has from ONE nation to how many another party has from the whole EU, then that is laughable.

Little Englander? How’s that then?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That tory wetwipe kid in the audience needed a good SHOEING. What a vile little prig.

The poor lad must surely get bullied at school for looking the way he does. I feel sorry for him.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Unless he goes to a school where they all look like that - Eton/Harrow perhaps?

I’m pretty sure they’d bully him there for doing something so common as sit with the general public on the telly.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I noticed that Caroline Lucas is not on the panel nor should she be. She is an MP for the least supported party with next to no voters and has never got anything sensible or progressive to say herself.

you have surpassed yourself here, i simply haven't got the words, unfukinbelievable

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here