Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Trossard

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I wouldnt disagree but would ask instead of whom?

I’d drop Propper, and put Alzate in CM to allow Trossard his rightful spot on the wing.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I can’t remember a Brighton sub making that sort of impact where he completely changed the teams performance from before and after he came on. Unbelieveable.

His calm ability on the ball was something we’d missed all match and it seemed to rub off on all of the other players.

Absolute quality, he’s a game changer for where we finish this season.

I can, Eric Potts :shrug:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I can’t remember a Brighton sub making that sort of impact where he completely changed the teams performance from before and after he came on. Unbelieveable.

His calm ability on the ball was something we’d missed all match and it seemed to rub off on all of the other players.

Absolute quality, he’s a game changer for where we finish this season.

Vicente against Portsmouth. Trossard is a class player, hopefully we’ll keep him for a couple of seasons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20191026-213012_Chrome.jpg

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/brighton-hove-albion-v-everton-preview-match-report-and-motm-poll.108391/page-120

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
What I like about him today is he is playing very intelligent balls, fast across the box, awkward balls for the keeper, crosses, everything seems to be calculated to maximise the chance of creating a goal. Very good decision making in front of goal and something we have been short of. The winning goal was a direct result of this play.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I can, Eric Potts :shrug:[/QUO

You are correct. I was there, on the East terrace, as a young lad when Eric came on as a late second half sub against Sunderland in 1978. He was 7 stone 3 wet through, he wasn’t really a threat likely to change the game. We were one nil down, Eric put two in the old onion bag, one in about the 85th and the winner in the 92nd, the goldstone was packed and rocking, great night. And good shout for Eric.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

You are correct. I was there, on the East terrace, as a young lad when Eric came on as a late second half sub against Sunderland in 1978. He was 7 stone 3 wet through, he wasn’t really a threat likely to change the game. We were one nil down, Eric put two in the old onion bag, one in about the 85th and the winner in the 92nd, the goldstone was packed and rocking, great night. And good shout for Eric.

Northstand for me :bowdown:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Northstand for me :bowdown:

Sat on the wall at the bottom of the NE corner for me. Moved pretty sharpish when Potts scored the second!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
My boy and I agreed that we missed a Knockeart x factor taking on players today.

Up steps new improved Trossard.

Brilliant.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I must go back to the AK thread.

I remember there being some quite outstanding pissy knickers, on display.

Gotta wonder if the commitment to AK still remains, just 12 weeks later.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
What I like about him today is he is playing very intelligent balls, fast across the box, awkward balls for the keeper, crosses, everything seems to be calculated to maximise the chance of creating a goal. Very good decision making in front of goal and something we have been short of. The winning goal was a direct result of this play.
Indeed.

But also think Murray deserves credit. Digne HAD to launch at the cross as Muzz would have just tapped it in.

Just like Watford.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
A superb player, his decision making sets him apart. We have to get him in the side, Trossard on the left and Gross on the right would be very tasty in a 4-2-2-2 formation

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Indeed.

But also think Murray deserves credit. Digne HAD to launch at the cross as Muzz would have just tapped it in.

Just like Watford.

Exactly this. His movement to the far post was exquisite, and was the target for Trossards cross.
Muzza still has a lot to offer this season IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here