Montoya-Webster-Dunk-Burn
Stephens-Propper
Gross-Trossard
Maupay-Connolly​

Subs: Button, March. Murray, Alzate, Duffy, Bissouma, Radulovic

4-2-2-2

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
Think he might drop Connolly to make way for Trossard. Harsh, but can't forget that Trossard was easily our most creative player when he started.

Ryan
Webster-Dunk-Burn
Montoya-Stephens-Propper-March
Gross-Trossard
Maupay​

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Ryan
Montoya-Webster-Dunk-Burn
Stephens-Propper
Gross-Trossard
Maupay-Connolly​

Subs: Button, March. Murray, Alzate, Duffy, Bissouma, Radulovic

4-2-2-2
You really don't want ali j on that subs bench do you?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can't really see the point.
Approve of the idea of giving youth a place on the bench. Not sure Radulovic is 'next in line' for a spot of bench-warming, although he has done pretty well so far.

Surely though, Jahanbakhsh must be used as an over-age player on bonfire night against Leyton Orient.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Think he might drop Connolly to make way for Trossard. Harsh, but can't forget that Trossard was easily our most creative player when he started.

Ryan
Webster-Dunk-Burn
Montoya-Stephens-Propper-March
Gross-Trossard
Maupay​

I'm thinking this is possible as well. It's not unusual for a young player to come in, get a taste of the first team then come out. With Trossard coming back, someone who seriously does not deserve to be dropped will be dropped, if not against Everton then sometime soon. Last week it was Alzate, this week, Alzate + one other. Connolly to me, is slightly more likely than Gross or Maupay

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I would expect the only change to be Trossard or Match for Mooy but I thought that we looked better when Duffy came on and Webster moved to RWB in place of Montoya so why not start that way, was my logic.

I thought we looked awful when Duffy came on and we went to a back 5. It was the most Houghton like we have looked all season

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I thought we looked awful when Duffy came on and we went to a back 5. It was the most Houghton like we have looked all season

Agreed, PArticularly with March dropping abck to defend then getting a nose bleed and having brain fade when he crossed the halfway line. He hasn't been playing like that any other times this season.

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
I thought Propper had a poor game at Villa with a lot of misplaced passes. I would rest him for later and go with Alzate and bring in Trossard.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I think he'll go back to his 5 at the back formation. Last Saturday was the first time the team couldn't fit both the 5 man defence and 4 man defence formations, but I think that flexibility will be back on Saturday with either march or alzate replacing mooy. The rest arguably picks itself, although wouldn't be shocked if Trossard in for one of the strikers. Heck wouldn't be shocked if Murray started, can't believe he is really this much out of favour

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here