Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Still nothing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It must be very difficult to agree. :rolleyes:

I have said before, I really do struggle to understand why they rarely meet their self-imposed timelines with this.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have said before, I really do struggle to understand why they rarely meet their self-imposed timelines with this.

Yep its rubbish. No big organisation should be missing deadlines so regularly. That said, their customer base suck up whatever shit they throw at them and hardly any of their revenue comes from us anyway so I suppose they don't give two shits :shit::shit:

To be fair I seem to think they were met or were close to the first two announcements?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Maybe tomorrow then....4 days later than their guide time.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

They do not give a stuff what you or I think, only how their advertising revenue can be maximised based on what game is shown when and where.

milliepops

Nov 8, 2011
at home
Apparently it's Amazon causing the hold up.
They want to schedule their midweek games in December across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday but with 4 games planned for Sunday December 1st it limits their options on the Tuesday.
Pushing games back to Thursday then affects Sky and BT games on the Saturday.
Sheffield United v Watford 8pm on Boxing day, Liverpool v Sheffield United 8pm 2nd Jan and Sheffield United v Newcastle on 5th December are some of the 3 games which are rumoured to be moved although no official announcement has yet been made.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Twitter rumours suggest this Friday announcement at latest.

On boxing Day the rumour is 2 games at midday , 2 games at 2pm , 2 at 4pm, 2 at 6pm and 2 at 8pm !!!
I presume the other 2 will be on the 27th

Mess

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Twitter rumours suggest this Friday announcement at latest.

On boxing Day the rumour is 2 games at midday , 2 games at 2pm , 2 at 4pm, 2 at 6pm and 2 at 8pm !!!
I presume the other 2 will be on the 27th

Mess

Other 2 ??

There is only 10 matches per match week.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Apparently it's Amazon causing the hold up.
They want to schedule their midweek games in December across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday but with 4 games planned for Sunday December 1st it limits their options on the Tuesday.
Pushing games back to Thursday then affects Sky and BT games on the Saturday.
Sheffield United v Watford 8pm on Boxing day, Liverpool v Sheffield United 8pm 2nd Jan and Sheffield United v Newcastle on 5th December are some of the 3 games which are rumoured to be moved although no official announcement has yet been made.

But the fixtures have been known since June. Did Amazon only remember they’d bought them last week or something?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
My track record on here is pretty good compared yours sunshine so let's see.

I think he meant the numbers, as you still hadn’t got those right, hence the have another guess comment. Don’t think he was having a pop at you, just a gentle poke at your repeated poor Maths!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I think he meant the numbers, as you still hadn’t got those right, hence the have another guess comment. Don’t think he was having a pop at you, just a gentle poke at your repeated poor Maths!
D'oh. Yes fair enough.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Well this is tedious. It's fair to say that "today" has come and gone some days ago!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here