Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] The Hundred

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Kids love purple dinosaurs, the word "bum", eating their own shit, S Club 7, Little Mix, sweets entirely made of E numbers, picking their noses, fighting imaginary dragons, clothes their parents have chosen, McDonalds, Gully, throwing up and running into the road.

S Club 7? How old are your kids? That's positively old Skool.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The amount of money being betted/traded on Betfair on these games is huge. Over £25m so far, was the same last night too.

I'm sure there's nothing at all being wagered in South Asia on games where the next ball being a wide / full toss / hit for six / dropped catch is just excused as part of the game.

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
Absolutely smashed tonight by the Phoenix. A few more results like that and Mr Jayawardena will be in big trouble.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Watching. Is there any chance the dullard in charge of this site can implement Emojis or are we forever going to have to be stuck in 2003?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Well the Ashes may have been the starter, and what a starter it was but now it's time for the main course of the cricketing summer as The Hundred takes centre stage.

:O

Our very own Southern Brave kicking things off tomorrow night with a tough looking trip to Trent Bridge to take on the Trent Rockets.

Come on the Brave!

:clap:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This is like rubbing salt in the wound after a top quality Ashes Series finishes.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Next time you're in Southampton watching a franchise you can ask the audience.
I love your posts in here mate. I only visit The Humbug thread just to steal your quotes.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well the Ashes may have been the starter, and what a starter it was but now it's time for the main course of the cricketing summer as The Hundred takes centre stage.

:O

Our very own Southern Brave kicking things off tomorrow night with a tough looking trip to Trent Bridge to take on the Trent Rockets.

Come on the Brave!

:clap:
Jim Maxwell’s comments are nothing when compared to an ironic endorsement from Crodo.

Still, I’m sure a month of bang average franchise players dressed as crisps will absolutely FRITZ that dull Ashes series :facepalm:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here