Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Was thinking if his performances would turn any heads of other PL clubs. But which ones would realistically tempt him?

Palace? Everton? Norwich? Villa? Bournemouth?

He’s playing for a club that guarantees him playing time, and a manager who clearly believes in him and for a team that play very attractive football.

Any clubs higher then these will be looking at more “trendy” signings.

Think he’ll definitely stay. We are both good for each other.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
He'll sign, I don't think it's as much a question of if but when. And more importantly that he wants be here and live here. As an Aussie there aren't many better places in England to live than on the Sussex coast.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I never rated Mooy the whole time he has been with us. That was until today, whenhe was absolutely brilliant - like he was at Huddersfield two seasons ago. I haven't seen an Albion player single handedly dominate a game like that for a long time.

Hopefully he can keep it up, and stay with us in the long term. He will become a monster midfield maestro, better than he was at Huddersfield given we have a better quality team.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I never rated Mooy the whole time he has been with us. That was until today, whenhe was absolutely brilliant - like he was at Huddersfield two seasons ago. I haven't seen an Albion player single handedly dominate a game like that for a long time.

Hopefully he can keep it up, and stay with us in the long term. He will become a monster midfield maestro, better than he was at Huddersfield given we have a better quality team.

He’s been our best player in every game for the last two months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
Permanent deal

Do we know how secure the agreement for a permanent transfer is? Have we put him in the shop window too much so that a richer Club could jump in?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He's our best player.

Zidane like at times.

I don’t think any Brighton player EVER can be described as Zidane like.

However, when Mooy becomes a Brighton player in January, your comparison will be well judged and astute.

He seems to be maturing with age in to a (dare I say it?) World Class Player.

Last edited:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I don’t think any Brighton player EVER can be described as Zidane like.

However, when Mooy becomes a Brighton player in January, you’re comparison will be well judged and astute.

He seems to be maturing with age in to a (dare I say it?) World Class Player.

Slightly off topic but Zidane was over rated.

Back on topic, Mooy is a wonderful player for us, we’ve been crying out for a player like him for years. His ability on the ball and appreciation of space is 2nd to none. You can just always rely on him to make the right decision with the ball, that is a talent only truly gifted players who can see the game two/three moved ahead have.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Let’s just get the fee agreed with Huddersfield so he can sign permanently on Jan 1st - he’s enjoying his football again under Potter and was simply magnificent today.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
He’s got no hair but we don’t care!

What a player, what a game, what a finish. Sign him up Tony!

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
We’ve lacked an attacking midfielder who actually goes down the middle rather than spraying the ball to the wings all the time. His performance today was reminiscent of Vicente.
and less injury prone 🤞🤞

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Finally a player that can play in midfield brings other players into the game , can find that elusive pass,drives the team forward and guess what .. can score goodbye Stephens thank god .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here