Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Staying in Newcastle suggestions

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Can anyone suggest a decent place to stay couple of nights in Newcastle (Sat and Sun) from their recent experience
for the match?

Premier Inn want 84 quid a night - which I guess is fair enough- but I'm hoping that maybe NSC great and
good may have a better idea for all round value (ideally central).

Alright, alright - I'm a cheapskate and I'm looking for a bargain. No fleapits tho' please.

Ta.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
No idea on rates for that weekend but I have stayed at the sleeperz hotel many times up there and its not far from the ground, can highly recommend

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
We stayed in Gateshead when we went a couple of seasons ago, a Travel Lodge/premier Inn style jobbie. Can't remember the price but it can't have been too bad or we wouldn't have stayed there :lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Stayed in a sweet penthouse for the game 3 years ago, cant remember what it's called though

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Can anyone suggest a decent place to stay couple of nights in Newcastle (Sat and Sun) from their recent experience
for the match?

Premier Inn want 84 quid a night - which I guess is fair enough- but I'm hoping that maybe NSC great and
good may have a better idea for all round value (ideally central).

Alright, alright - I'm a cheapskate and I'm looking for a bargain. No fleapits tho' please.

Ta.

Just like going to watch Wealdstone:shrug:

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Hi HP 66

I can recommend Premier Inn, Newcastle Quayside, NE1 3AE

It's right beside the Tyne Bridge, great views, close to shops/restaurants/nightclubs and it's only a 15 minute walk to St. James' Park :thumbsup:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Why the hating on Newcastle? :shrug:

Been there a few times and loved it! Great night out, cheap as chips, and the people are actually friendly!!

Okay.. it may be so far North you might get a nosebleed if you're from Sussex - but go there with a smile on your boat and you might have a good night!!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You won't understand a word they say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here