Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea Tickets - and New Ticket Site in general

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Pleased and surprised that a London Sat 3pm KO went to STH tier. Not sure why but long may it continue. Anticipated this season, at least, I would need to venture more north to see the Albion away.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Pleased and surprised that a London Sat 3pm KO went to STH tier. Not sure why but long may it continue. Anticipated this season, at least, I would need to venture more north to see the Albion away.

I was wondering if this would have sold out by now if it was Fulham away instead...

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Chelsea away
Saturday
3pm

Yet still available to all STH. A few years back, tickets would have flown of the shelf for this fixture

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Surprised not sold out yet as we actually have a chance of a result, just for once

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Just Bagged one of the last 3 tickets in the upper tier. only ambient disabled tickets available elsewhere.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Managed to get a ticket for this today, which i am pleased about. Should be able to cycle to the game and back 45 minutes each way, and it's a game that might be enjoyable to watch in an end to end way hopefully still watching them struggle a little.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here