Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wilfred Bony

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I think he loves football and that injuries played a part, but the main reason is that he is very likely closer to 40 than 30.

Blimey. Its a wonder that City paid so much for him if that was a realistic issue, ditto Swans taking him back.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
100% not happening. Wilfried is a great guy but as a footballer he is unfortunately done and he is only 30 on paper. He also stated as late as earlier today that he will remain in Swansea no matter what club he signs for. He loves the city and got his two oldest kids in the academy. He will not play for Brighton.

i.e. actually about 42.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Why on earth have we got a thread on a player nobody wants, who has never played for Brighton, isn't going to, has never (AFAIK) been on our radar, nor has ever been the subject of a rumour linking him to Brighton?
:facepalm:

there are 70,000 reasons

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Then why even bring it up & start a thread about a player we know GP wouldnt be interested in, & you dont want us to buy?

We do not know that GP wouldnt be interested as he could have been released for financial reasons rather than playing, which none of us know. The link obviously is Swansea with GP as manager and now our manager and many managers go back to their old club to sign players they think or know can do a job. We are not privy to that information and because some on here wouldnt want to sign him that doesnt automatically follow that GP wouldnt.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why on earth have we got a thread on a player nobody wants, who has never played for Brighton, isn't going to, has never (AFAIK) been on our radar, nor has ever been the subject of a rumour linking him to Brighton?
:facepalm:

The OP likes the attention and is probably bored.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have a hobby BHA and anything associated to them. I thought that Bony was a possible consideration for GP irrespective of what us fans think.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Sol Campbell will get him in at Macclesfield. Oh...

They can't afford it.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm really not sure why you're even mentioning Bony, BG. He's been a permanent combination of shit and injured for a couple of years now. His Premier League days are permanently far behind him.

Evening.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The sort of forward that our friends up the road would buy and pay 6 figure weekly wages to, just to secure 3 goals a season

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I am not saying that we should sign Bony, in fact the exact opposite.a
Just clipping this in case we do get desperate enough to sign him and a certain person starts crowing about people sneering at him.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well if he does sing, Potter at least knows what he is getting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here