Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lawro's predicitons

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
He isn’t all that imaginative, is he? If memory serves me right, he has us to lose 2-0 more often than not despite the fact that we usually at least score a goal. 2-1 would be a much better bet.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Oh FFS! He's only gone and done it again.

Fulham v Brighton (20:00 GMT)

I did not expect Fulham to be as good as they were in Sunday's draw with Liverpool, especially in the first half.

I just have a feeling this could be a case of 'after the Lord Mayor's show' here for the Cottagers, though. Can they repeat that same sort of intensity they showed against the Reds? I am not so sure.

If you look at Brighton's run of form, you might think they have major problems but I don't think they are far away from clicking.

They have been playing well without scoring - with the chances they are creating, they should be getting better results.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Lawro's predictions

Brighthelmstone

Nov 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
Oh FFS! He's only gone and done it again.

Fulham v Brighton (20:00 GMT)

I did not expect Fulham to be as good as they were in Sunday's draw with Liverpool, especially in the first half.

I just have a feeling this could be a case of 'after the Lord Mayor's show' here for the Cottagers, though. Can they repeat that same sort of intensity they showed against the Reds? I am not so sure.

If you look at Brighton's run of form, you might think they have major problems but I don't think they are far away from clicking.

They have been playing well without scoring - with the chances they are creating, they should be getting better results.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Lawro's predictions

Beginning to think 2 and 0 are the only numbers that work on his keyboard!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here