Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sander Berge

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
According to my Norwegian mate we will make a move for him in January.

Apparently on the news/radio in Norway.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It was confirmed by his teammate yesterday on some podcast that he will be leaving Genk in January. Nothing specific about Brighton though, not in Norwegian media either (I'm gonna assume that things they say on radio also end up on the web somehow).

I think he is a lot more likely to end up in Liverpool or Tottenham or similar. But sure, Potter has convinced a few "too good" players to join/stay in his teams earlier so I guess there could be a small chance.

Would probably really expensive unless there is some kind of clause (quite possible).

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
With him, White and McAllister firing on all cylinders, we won’t be too far from the top six next season.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Not sure if he is going anywhere.

Only quote I can find is this:

Genk's director of football, Dimitri de Condé, claimed that United made a “nice offer” for the Norweigan youngster in the summer and the player himself has admitted interest from the Blades and Brighton in the summer was "interesting".

"Overall, the right choice was to stay," he said in an interview with Norway’s TV2 ahead of Genk’s Champions League tie against Red Bull Salzburg back in September.

"So, people will always ask those questions about what was best, but I am very pleased with it. It was a good decision."

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Off to Sheffield United apparently.

No chance he’d go there. They’ll be down the bottom next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rejected them twice already, not believed to be a money issue for the club or player, simply doesn’t want to go.

Doubt we’d be interested, suddenly everything aside from pit ponies appears to have become too expensive for us.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This could get confusing:-

- Stays where he is - signing in the Summer.
- Goes to Sheffield - Would have saved the Albion from relegation.
- Signs for Albion - shitehouse waste of money, sack recruitment team.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
What about Alex Mac as well? Perhaps we have decided the money will be better spent elsewhere......

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Rejected them twice already, not believed to be a money issue for the club or player, simply doesn’t want to go.

Doubt we’d be interested, suddenly everything aside from pit ponies appears to have become too expensive for us.

Thanks, that did make me laugh :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here