Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford / Man City

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Problem is that you have to get his points up to your level isn't easy unless you are prepared to take him to the more difficult ones. I would expect Newcastle, Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, Bournemouth, Wolves and Burnley to go to low non-STH points. None of which are that appealing to take a 4 year old to. For games that initially sell out any returns will go to those in the bracket when it sells out so no good for lower points people.

Good to hear on the Liverpool away game. I wasn't expecting to be in with a shout for this. #encouraged

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anyone received their Watford tickets ?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Discounting ambulant disabled reserved seats approx 220 seats left for the Man City game. Is anyone holding back for the top tier to be put on sale ??? It would be preferable up there methinks.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Discounting ambulant disabled reserved seats approx 220 seats left for the Man City game. Is anyone holding back for the top tier to be put on sale ??? It would be preferable up there methinks.

North of Birmingham, doubt we will sell out this season (unless the Potter effect exceeds expectations). It got considerably easier last season to get a ticket compared to that first season and would expect that trend to continue. May be wrong, but I don't think there will be much further demand for City it being August holiday as well.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
North of Birmingham, doubt we will sell out this season (unless the Potter effect exceeds expectations). It got considerably easier last season to get a ticket compared to that first season and would expect that trend to continue. May be wrong, but I don't think there will be much further demand for City it being August holiday as well.

Week before?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Trains to Manchester are always so bloody expensive as well

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I'm sure I'm paying a lot more for my North West of England football train travel than I did a couple of years ago. Note to myself to dig out those old receipts!

Paying a lot more for train travel full stop. Cheapest advance tickets Leeds to London for southern games almost double what they were a few years ago

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Looking for some advice folks....will be getting tickets for the Newcastle game in September and will be in that area for the week before the match. Does anyone know from last year when tickets were posted out? If they're posted to my home address while I'm up there, can I just turn up at the ground and ask for replacement tickets to get in?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anyone got their Watford tickets yet......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here