Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Special Super Friends on the Ticket Friend List

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've just logged in. Well, strictly speaking I went in to Seagulls Tickets and found out I was still logged in from yesterday, though I was then presented with the logon box anyway. Anyhoo, it's pretty clear from the summary page on your account that you can assign tickets to your friends and family when buying them yourself but that anyone marked with a star is a special friend who can buy for you.

Although now I've typed that out it seems as clear as mud.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
One of my F&F contacted the club and in essence their reply was to the effect that the 'strong relationships' are for buying memberships/ST etc for others and the old rules still apply for buying match tickets.

Didn't make much sense to me either

I'm guessing for buying kids season tickets etc

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
i have special freinds and they are called nigel and katie and tommie and boris and they are all nice and smillie and have promised me lots of things when i grow up so dont me mean to them you meanies

Regards
DR

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...

Click on guppy ,.....click guppy as " i want this person to be able to buy tickets on my behalf"......click ok

you will get the message "The selected client is already related to another group of people. Adding the relationship failed".

Ps Guppy is a lovely legend, but i dont want him buying tickets for me

Memories of pulling into a station coming home from euro 88 in Germany and seeing guppy on the platform, he had no ticket and joined our compartment where he hid under the seat, a Russian lady came in later and after some time guppy emerged between her legs. Much to the amazement of Lenigrad Lilly. #guppymemories

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
When I log in, under Season Tickets I have three listed. Mine and two of my mates. Never seen that before. Wonder why they are showing in my account? Anyone else have this?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
When I log in, under Season Tickets I have three listed. Mine and two of my mates. Never seen that before. Wonder why they are showing in my account? Anyone else have this?

yep, you must have a strong relationship

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Must be letting the domain go if they can't be bothered to do a redirect.

They’ve done a redirect now...

No. By way of contrast, they’re not showing either of my ST at all.

They really do invite criticism of their systems change procedures; and emails to supporter services asking WTF. They do generally sort it out in the end, so I’ll sit tight and see what happens, but procedurally, this is dreadful.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They’ve done a redirect now...

No. By way of contrast, they’re not showing either of my ST at all.

They really do invite criticism of their systems change procedures; and emails to supporter services asking WTF. They do generally sort it out in the end, so I’ll sit tight and see what happens, but procedurally, this is dreadful.

Same here. I can’t see any season tickets, just a parking permit.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I've always made sure that amongst my 'friends' for whom I can buy tickets, there is one aged 65+, two adults and one child. This covers everyone I know who might need tickets for a match. Just hope they don't start asking for ID because if they stop my Mum and ask why her ticket has a blokes name she will go wild.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Lucky you; I don’t even have that. Do you buy a separate one, or do you get one automatically bcause you have 2+ seats in platinum?

I get one automatically for the two seats plus my father has an additional, and separate, disabled space next to the ground. That said, the automatic one is for the university but I’ve never seen it for the past 6 years; I can’t remember what we do with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here