Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What’s a Fusion and why is it banned?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
A public figure of Brighton? Sadly this fellow has more problems than he thinks! Delusional or what. He's only 17, yet someone has paid for him to go to Albion home and away since he was 12. Rather spoilt methinks.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I chatted to him one game last year. I am probably his dad's age, but I had seen his videos, enjoyed them and thought he was a likeable character. He has made a huge mistake, it was very wrong and it wouldn't have been my choice to talk about my mental health in that situation, but he is young and bluntly, quite stupid. He admits that and admits how he deserves the punishment. I was young once but being older and wiser doesn't mean I don't also mess up, just maybe less frequently.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'll get me knitting....

Foolish thing to do and paid the price.

Can't say I'm outraged. More disturbed by the hysterical reactions.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
5 year ban for being a tit. (we're all entitled to be a tit)
Lifetime ban for blaming mental health. (nobody is entitled to be that big a tit).

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
17 years of age. He’s been a twit. No one got hurt. 5 years seems about right to me. If I was him I’d keep my head down, get medical help and take life from there.

Absolutely this ^

He's hardly a criminal mastermind, he's a young kid who made a silly mistake and is now paying for it.

If others have been given lifetime bans for the same thing it's far too harsh. Surely people deserve a 2nd chance :shrug:

I can see a situation in the future where we're lower half of the Championship, Barber has left for a bigger club and BHAFC are begging fans to come back.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
A public figure of Brighton? Sadly this fellow has more problems than he thinks! Delusional or what. He's only 17, yet someone has paid for him to go to Albion home and away since he was 12. Rather spoilt methinks.

Strange post. Do you expect 12 year olds to be able to pay for themselves, or do you want nobody under a certain age going to Brighton games?

My mum paid to take me all over the place watching Albion play from the age of 5 up until I was old enough to have a job and be able to afford to take myself. She didn’t do it to spoil me, she did it because she was delighted to see her son follow on her footsteps supporting the Albion.

:shrug:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
17 years of age. He’s been a twit. No one got hurt. 5 years seems about right to me. If I was him I’d keep my head down, get medical help and take life from there.

My only issue here is that one of the lads on Twitter/Facebook who says he was caught up in this mess said he was going to get a lifetime ban, so why is he only getting five?

Overall 100% agree with you, he'll live, the club will live and those he stole from haven't been screwed over, but if it is indeed true that it was going to be one ban for one and a different one for him it's really not cool.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
16292b730b6091b6baad672060532519.jpg

I have to say, I am shocked that Andy Bandwagon has somehow managed to make this all about him... :unclesam:

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Wouldn’t he have needed both fan numbers and passwords to buy the tickets hethen sold?

How did he manage that without the collusion of others?

I think you just need fan number, name, and post code to register them to your friends and family list.

It used to be the case that they would also have to log in and add you before you could use their fan number, but they seem to have ditched that.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
17 year old kid makes dickish mistake and people are asking for a lifetime ban? Yeah huge mistake but 5 years is about right imo. Might even have grown up by then and stop making the godawful selfie videos that for some unknown reason the kidz seem to enjoy

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think you just need fan number, name, and post code to register them to your friends and family list.

It used to be the case that they would also have to log in and add you before you could use their fan number, but they seem to have ditched that.

Correct. Probably had them all loaded legitimately though so his group could all book tickets to stand together.......but once they’re loaded as F&F you can effectively use them as your own to buy additional tickets (suspect he was buying STH ‘guest’ tickets using the other numbers when available in the sales windows). Very simple. Very foolish to sell them on at a profit, particularly to away fans - not as if the club haven’t been sufficiently public about potential consequences.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Five years is right for an under-18.

As for those complaining about the fact he blames his mental health, well I guess they haven't had mental health issues. Having them is a struggle and makes it even harder to make the sort of judgement call required not to make it into an excuse. Expecting someone with a mental health problem to make the best and most rational decisions is ridiculous.

He's a kid with problems who made a mistake. Stop bullying him, he's paid the price.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He’s been an idiot, got in trouble, rightly banned, now move on. He’s probably punishing himself enough anyway and the guilt he must be feeling around his family must be awful. Some of the stuff I’ve seen online about him is going too far.

I did some really stupid things at 17, glad social media wasn’t around then.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Five years is right for an under-18.

As for those complaining about the fact he blames his mental health, well I guess they haven't had mental health issues. Having them is a struggle and makes it even harder to make the sort of judgement call required not to make it into an excuse. Expecting someone with a mental health problem to make the best and most rational decisions is ridiculous.

He's a kid with problems who made a mistake. Stop bullying him, he's paid the price.
Well said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here