Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Our next prime minister BBC 1

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Still right on the ball, I see :facepalm:

I wonder if that teenage Bryan Robson has bought you one too many with his paper money :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Still no answers then Lardy?Going to vanish like Mr. Burns soon,when No Deal goes through?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
dmbcnts.png

Boris and Carrie must live next door to Khan.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
_+"_'5+"£*-68;":76%®™=÷√®°÷¢÷=✓{¶¶π÷¶^¢®™=π^^©©=¢$¥$$¢√√√÷==°®{}\∆÷=®¢$¢%%%%®^^©©=#££+":47':+8''*##

Everything alright there?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
:drama:

Don't be such an aggressive moron.Perhaps 3 cars would be needed to deal with somebody like you,but to intimate the police were unaware of who was living at the flat would make them even more incompetent than I already think they are.One car would have been a sufficient response in the first instance.

Are you for real? Do you not think the area constabulary wouldn't be aware that that property that they were called to investigate a disturbance at was the property where our next Prime minister ( bar a Miracle ) was /is a regular visitor, I'm just amazed it wasn't an armed response contingency ! And you think one patrol car would have been sufficient ? The only thing that saddens me is that the same posters are quick to rubbish or sweep this under the carpet as are same ones who rushed to defend the assault committed by Mark Fields and also are the same hard nosed Brexit supporter regulars, sad to me and quite quite damning.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He had a row. That's all we know. So many people on here obviously never had a row. Police were probably only called because of who he is. No accusations of violence or physical abuse as far as I can see. People need to get a life. Same with the fusion guy. He done wrong, admits and gets a ban. End of story. IMHO.

I am not a fan of Boris before anyone asks.

It appears it wasn't just the immediate neighbour who rang the police

[tweet]1142529851947126784[/tweet]

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The neighbour heard domestic violence, went to the door, got no answer, so recorded the screams and noise, and then went to the police.

In the past if that had been a girlfriend of mine I would probably leave her for good if she was screaming and throwing things.

Another neighbour, a nursery teacher who lives with her husband and four-year-old son in the top flat next door, told the Times that she could hear “shouting and screaming”.
Fatimah, 32, said: “It was really loud, loud enough to make me turn down the TV and see what was going on. I could hear shouting and screaming from a lady, she sounded really angry. There was a man’s voice too, but he was much calmer and he was telling her to calm down but she was still chucking things about,” she told the Times.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/22/boris-johnson-neighbour-interview-call-police

Two women a week die from domestic violence.

Men,as well as women dying from domestic violence is also a terrible problem.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If somebody asks you to leave their property, you leave their property.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
In the past if that had been a girlfriend of mine I would probably leave her for good if she was screaming and throwing things.

Another neighbour, a nursery teacher who lives with her husband and four-year-old son in the top flat next door, told the Times that she could hear “shouting and screaming”.
Fatimah, 32, said: “It was really loud, loud enough to make me turn down the TV and see what was going on. I could hear shouting and screaming from a lady, she sounded really angry. There was a man’s voice too, but he was much calmer and he was telling her to calm down but she was still chucking things about,” she told the Times.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/22/boris-johnson-neighbour-interview-call-police

I agree and have seen witness statements for male domestic violence.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If somebody asks you to leave their property, you leave their property.

The law clearly states you're allowed to really slam the door, on the way out.

Just pray to God, Jehovah, Vishnu & Barber you remembered your keys.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The law clearly states you're allowed to really slam the door, on the way out.

Just pray to God, Jehovah, Vishnu & Barber you remembered your keys.

Yes, that's correct. You are also allowed to shake your fist at the property and yell "I'll show you all" once you are outside.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
With Johnson's famous inability to 'do detail', I'm really not sure that he has a much better understanding of 'no deal' than [MENTION=17469]melias shoes[/MENTION], [MENTION=22389]bashlsdir[/MENTION] [MENTION=27531]Steve in Japan[/MENTION] or [MENTION=19889]Butch Willykins[/MENTION]

Crikey, bit rich you accusing people of lacking understanding about a “no deal” when you made yourself a complete laughing stock on the brexit thread when you didn’t even realise countries (outside of the EU) set their own import tariff rates and you thought the WTO produced a list of import rates themselves that the UK would be forced to adopt.
0/10 Fail :facepalm:

Why don’t you take your brexit rubbish back to the brexit thread where people think you are a nauseating berk not worth the time of day.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

When my Mrs has had too much grape she can be a little scary tbh including shouting, screaming and luzzing.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
When my Mrs has had too much grape she can be a little scary tbh including shouting, screaming and luzzing.

A wife is a different ball game to a girlfriend........nutty abusive girlfriends need to be walked away from at the earliest opportunity

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You mean they could have faked the whole noise scenario just to make Boris look bad? Wow.

Incidentally, [MENTION=27531]Steve in Japan[/MENTION], the police issued a crime number confirmed to the press.

You always get a crime number if police respond ( and you want it ) - it doesn't mean a crime has been commited.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The whole girlfiriend row thing confirms a lot we already know about Johnson's character, many Tory members think standard is acceptable it seems and it will make no difference. Actually for him its probably a welcome distraction that sends the press off at a tangent away from the real stuff

They need to concentrate on scrutiny of his policies and how he intends to deliver them and expose his past failings in political life, it ain't hard.

The reality is he hasn't achieved much at all, is generally lazy and focused purely on self interest

Trump-Lite...

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
With Johnson's famous inability to 'do detail', I'm really not sure that he has a much better understanding of 'no deal' than [MENTION=17469]melias shoes[/MENTION], [MENTION=22389]bashlsdir[/MENTION] [MENTION=27531]Steve in Japan[/MENTION] or [MENTION=19889]Butch Willykins[/MENTION]

Seriously, It is a bit of a concern when our prospective PM has deliberately remained that uninformed through his own actions ???

The phrase I heard was going round the Foreign Office when he left was that 'at least he wasn't in the tent pissing all over everyone else in the tent'. Unfortunately now he's looking at a f***ing great big marquee :facepalm:

Ah, our resident sad stalker of leave voters. Who said I want Johnson. You need to get a life you sad man.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Crikey, bit rich you accusing people of lacking understanding about a “no deal” when you made yourself a complete laughing stock on the brexit thread when you didn’t even realise countries (outside of the EU) set their own import tariff rates and you thought the WTO produced a list of import rates themselves that the UK would be forced to adopt.
0/10 Fail :facepalm:

Why don’t you take your brexit rubbish back to the brexit thread where people think you are a nauseating berk not worth the time of day.
:laugh::laugh:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
and just imagine the furore if this happens if/when the fat posh boy is ensconced in Downing Street???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here