Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tudor Baluta

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hagi may want to sign him for Farul Constanta ( merged team of Farul and Viitorul ).

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I hope he has a blinder. he arrived with a huge level of excitement and potential and we haven't seen him deliver so far

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not really - most Belgians speak French, Dutch and German as a matter of course, and English on a great many cases. English being a common tongue for much of the world, much to the chagrin of the French. Even in spite of the 'Auld Alliance', French won't get you far in a bar in Leith.
With 'Geez a pin' eh hevvie son' you might just get away without the locals detecting that you are English and disemboweling you. Alternatively in Leith you could try, "Hello chaps, anyone else support the Jam Tarts in here?" to experience the full warmth of Scottish hospitality ........................................

:lolol: :bowdown:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I get the impression that he'll be in the squad next season. Might be wrong of course.

Good luck in The Olympics, Tudor.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'd be very, very surprised.

ceecb00624c4bc9840d07f75bbf73172.png

He has really struggled for game time, probably due to injuries. He did have huge potential though, he might be able to take an opportunity now he is properly fit and off to the Olympics.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Romania need a winner against New Zealand otherwise Tudor's Olympics are over. He's not involved in the match.

About 20 minutes left.

0-0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here