Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Uefa Nations League

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
great start … good game too

n.b.
England have scored 20 from their last 21 penalties in open play (according to my german commentators)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Enjoying the game but very surprised to see Wimbledon style thuggery in some of the Dutch tackling

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Even when we’re not playing that well these players, and there’s a big squad of them, always seem to do well for Gareth. Breath of fresh air as always with this side.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I haven't seen any of the footage. I assume there was some textbook chair LUZZING? And that sideways skipping thing they like to do?

Nah - it’s actually difficult to tell from the videos in this instance. I’m sure there were a few bell ends as usual but the videos I’ve seen only show yet more foreign police brutality, attacking potentially completely innocent fans. But the media want people to believe a negative each time so it unfortunately gets relayed as gospel by some who read it...

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I love the way the commentators are trying to big up the importance of the game. A chance to get to a "major final"? Er, really? Would you think this was a major tournament if Croatia had got there instead of England? It's a tinpot tournament. You'd still like to win it, of course, but don't try to convince me it is a "major final".

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-1

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
After a 6 year drought of some awful Dutch teams, unfortunately for us tonight the Netherlands are back. Even their youngsters tonight are technically and tactically very switched on.

You can see exactly why Stones loses out so much to Kompany and Laporte, he’s been hopeless, jumping at the wrong time over and over again. A huge liability to England.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
we've been utter gash at keeping the ball.

nothing you can do tactically if your players can't keep it. Delph - Rice - Barclay just hasn't worked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here