Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
So this is the second year in a row that we've gone back in for a player who had previously turned us down, now that they have seen the error of their ways.

The Albion always get their man in the end.

(Let's just hope Maupay can hit the ground running better than AJ was able to last year)

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
It's amazing that site. The colours are so naff and the members have as much grasp of the flow of the English language as I do of Russian.....

If you read back they are all enthusiastic and think it a distinct possibility . We sign him and it's 'he's sh!t anyway!'

Superb!!!!

Gary Cahill though eh? Massive singing.....

TNBA

TTF

It is a strange site. Have been reading Maupay posts and suddenly I reached my limit for viewing. So sadly didn't see the end of their story.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Watching the highlights makes me think Trossard and Maupay are going to work well together, get ready for some magic. Not forgetting we have Taylor Richards as well who shows a lot of promise for the future.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Watching the highlights makes me think Trossard and Maupay are going to work well together, get ready for some magic. Not forgetting we have Taylor Richards as well who shows a lot of promise for the future.

Richards is way off atm! But agree with the rest. Trossard and March already look great together (on and off the field).

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
So this is the second year in a row that we've gone back in for a player who had previously turned us down, now that they have seen the error of their ways.

The Albion always get their man in the end.

(Let's just hope Maupay can hit the ground running better than AJ was able to last year)

I reckon we could add En Nesyri to that list next summer

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
So imagine if him and Andone played up top together ! Teams would then really hate us ! :lol:

Talking of imagination, I'm having this image of Tony Bloom giving a wry smile, whilst Matthew Benham is furiously kicking a can of Harvey's over Kew Bridge, over the sale of Maupay :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What a great photo. I've got an image in my head of one hell of a drinking session.

What's this? What the **** have I signed for?

View attachment 113836

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It is a strange site. Have been reading Maupay posts and suddenly I reached my limit for viewing. So sadly didn't see the end of their story.

Incognito more has a 2nd use, and that is viewing more pages on BBS

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Very happy with this. Gonna be fun ! Looks a real finisher.
He does. But then, I guess you would when it's highlights that show only your goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here