Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Love Island 2019 - official NSC thread

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
He needs to bin her off, but i think he will bottle it.

If Michael bins Amber I reckon Curtis will copy him.

Can’t believe that Anna, the utter tugboat, is doing the dirty on Jordan, not a fan of that woman at all. Think she suffers from a very short memory:
-Acted like a dick to Danny because he wasn’t loyal, cheats on Jordan at the first opportunity.

-Questioned “why is Lucie still here?” , conveniently forgetting that she was actually voted off herself 2 weeks ago, but the directors wanted to keep Maura so threw in a plot twist.

Last edited:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
What after a couple of weeks? You like someone but don’t love them. Can’t stand Amber can’t blame Michael for wanting a woman.

I can't wait to see Ambers face when Michael walks back in with a new woman.. it isn't going to be pretty

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm sorry but the first lot of females apart from Lucie are total two faced bitches!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That was some INTENSE television tonight. Haha. Oh my, it is going to KICK OFF tomorrow.

Was indeed. Amber & Anna having a taste of their own medicine having been pretty much above their station, immature & at times bullying to others. Karma.

Feel for Amy though - that’s harsh and not what I expected from Curtis - he has some grovelling to do!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Was indeed. Amber & Anna having a taste of their own medicine having been pretty much above their station, immature & at times bullying to others. Karma.

Feel for Amy though - that’s harsh and not what I expected from Curtis - he has some grovelling to do!

Ironic that Anna is disgusted by Michael and is going to kick off even she has done exactly the same.

Poor Amy though, she seems pretty fragile and this is going to hurt her. I fear for her mental health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Anna is awful. She’s been a malicious shit stirrer since day one. She’s pied Jordan off so quickly but the big old boat has the audacity to have a go at Michael, awful awful woman.
Do feel for Amy, poor little sod is going to be broken.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just caught up with last night's.

As someone who has never seen a single minute of this show before this series, I was thinking it was all largely quite mild-mannered, but the last few days have changed all that.

Completely agree with the sentiments above. I really don't like Amber (so full of herself, like) nor Anna and their clique being broken up - assuming all the singles get binned off back to the Casa again - is good.

Also agree that the teaser makes Anna look very hypocritical indeed - "It's alright for me to bin someone off just like that, but how dare anyone do that to a friend of mine!"

This engineered twist does show how this show can intentionally **** with people's minds in a bad way for the sake of entertainment though, which doesn't sit well with me given the sad fates of some who have been on this programme previously.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Mr and Mrs Hart on This Morning right now...

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes

He does have some grovelling to do, but you can't help feeling what you feel.

Controversial, but I do think that Amy comes across as quite negative (that may be just editing I accept) - and I've been able to detect a non-committal stance from Curtis for quite some time. Sometimes, unfortunately, it takes coming across someone else to make you see it.

Edit: As for Anna and Amber, yes they can absolutely do one. Anna is a hypocritical shit-stirrer, and Amber has resting bitch face even when she's smiling.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Best episode of the series so far last night.

The looks on the original girls' faces as Curtis, and then Michael explained their choices was just wonderful. Plus the look on EVERYONE's faces when Amy was so chuffed to see Curtis on his tod. Just brilliant TV and I don't understand people who don't get it.

And then you've got the sheer unfettered cynicism-free loveliness of watching Tommy and Molly's reunion

Tonight look to be a humdinger. I'm personally hoping that A&C call it a day and that Amber & Anna continue to explode

I still don't like Danny, Amy, Anna & Amber and I still love Tommy, Anton, Lucie & Maura.

Last edited:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Best episode of the series so far last night.

The looks on the original girls' faces as Curtis, and then Michael explained their choices was just wonderful. Plus the look on EVERYONE's faces when Amy was so chuffed to see Curtis on his tod. Just brilliant TV and I don't understand people who don't get it.

And then you've got the sheer unfettered cynicism-free loveliness of watching Tommy and Molly's reunion

Tonight look to be a humdinger. I'm personally hoping that A&C call it a day and that Amber & Anna

I still don't like Danny, Amy, Anna & Amber and I still love Tommy, Anton, Lucie & Maura.

I think it is LOLS that Amber has been pied. Cynical I know but she thinks she can be controlling, put Michael under the thumb, get everything her own way, strop, be bitchy, tell him what to do, make him apologise when he has done nothing and is now going to act hurt when dumped. Tough luck!

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I think it is LOLS that Amber has been pied. Cynical I know but she thinks she can be controlling, put Michael under the thumb, get everything her own way, strop, be bitchy, tell him what to do, make him apologise when he has done nothing and is now going to act hurt when dumped. Tough luck!

Every word THIS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here