Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk to Leicester City?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Every year I make a bold prediction which collapses by September/October.

This year:

Leicester will get into the top 6 next season

Next you'll be saying they'll win the league :laugh:

Oh..

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I now fully expect this to be on some shitty gossip website by tomorrow.
I know this forum is supposed to be for debate but surely the starting point should be based on something at least close to factual? Was there really any point in this made up fantasy thread?

I’m replying to my own post back in May on this thread to underline a point that this whole ‘link’ has been dreamt up the OP based on **** all, this is what is meant by fake news. I’d support threads like this being removed at the time. I believe 100% in free speech and opinion but not just making shit up.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I’m replying to my own post back in May on this thread to underline a point that this whole ‘link’ has been dreamt up the OP based on **** all, this is what is meant by fake news. I’d support threads like this being removed at the time. I believe 100% in free speech and opinion but not just making shit up.

To be fair to the OP he was just asking a question - hence the thread title ends with a question mark. What's followed has been speculation and people's opinions - exactly what you'd expect to find on a football discussion forum.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
The papers were reporting that if the Maguire sale goes ahead they want Tarkowski to replace him not Dunk.

So that means Maguire to united, tarkowski to Leicester , dunk to Burnley.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Manu to Man U
Gunn to Arsenal
Albrighton to Brighton
and ****z and Fanni to Palace.

Tom Brighton to Brighton would have been the mecca.
Never happened though. He disappeared off to Scotland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here