Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bruno to retire

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
A true legend.

You know the game you do with your mates in the pub where your pick the all time greatest Albion 11. There will be no debates about the right back. Not often you get the chance to see someone of that status at the club leave on their own terms at the end of a great career. Sunday will be some send off.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Bruno has been, is and will always be one of my all time favourite Albion players.

Skill, flair, leadership, passion, consistency and bald with a beard. LEGEND.

100% this. I couldn’t of put it better.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It’s a shame but pleased in some ways. Hope he sticks around, makings of a fine manager one day should he choose that path although like Jonesy he’d need to go elsewhere first.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Feels a like bit like when my nan died recently. You knew it was coming but still...

**** the man city title celebrations, post match needs to be all about Bruno. The clubs not going to be the same again.

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Sad news but he leaves on his terms on a high note in a fantastic final game. Has been my fave player for a long time. Remember watching his debut (?) at Lewes friendly and thinking then he looked a helluva player and so it proved. Magnificent servant to our club and fully deserving of "Legend" status.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
After the Newcastle game, I felt his wave to the fans was a little more of a goodbye type wave than I wanted to see.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Embarasses the others with his sheer class - on the ball and as a man. Like everyone else I hope he stays at the club as he has clearly got so much to give in inspiration, attitude and understanding.

Bruno and Pep draped in the catalan flag together at the end on Sunday?

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Bruno - you are a legend. On Sunday you will find out from the fans what a Superstar & inspiration you have been to BHA!

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
**** the man city title celebrations, post match needs to be all about Bruno. The clubs not going to be the same again.

Absolutely, sod all that soulless Man City bought title crap, our ground, our retiring legend, relocate any City trophy presentation to the away fans concourse in the south stand and let's regale the watching world with "Bruno!"

Gutted, but loving his subsequent tweets.

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
That Bolton goal though. Thanks for everything El Capitan, such a class player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here