Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Will you be watching Cardiff vs Palace?

Will you be watching the Cardiff game?

• Yes, I'll be watching in full

Votes: 82 48.8%
  • Might look in every so often

Votes: 59 35.1%
  • No, actively avoiding it

Votes: 27 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can't deal with the torture of this game so will be going off-grid from 5:30 - 7:30pm.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I will be watching every min at home and cheering on CP. Yes will feel strange but needs must and there is a much bigger picture here than manufactured rivalry with a south London team. I just thank my lucky stars I don't have to live in South London- what a dump. However we stay up , it is staying up that matters nothing else.

Joint date: 2016 + Manufactured rivalry = JCL

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
I’ll be watching Avengers in the cinema at 4:45pm and will be checking my phone for updates every 10 minutes or so and much to the disgust of my wife who will be tutting and shaking her head at me throughout punish:punish:

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Not really that bothered to be honest. After we've stuffed Arsenal, and ripped Man City a new one, we'll wonder what all the fuss was about.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I've got my blue and red scarf ready and everything.

You can't make SEAGULLS without EAGULLS.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Can't bring myself to cheer for the filth, and any Albion fan doing so needs to check themselves. Come on Cardiff, hope they f***in destroy them. Let's beat Arsenal.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
0-0 would be the ideal result

no need to cheer any goals and job done

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Can't bring myself to cheer for the filth, and any Albion fan doing so needs to check themselves. Come on Cardiff, hope they f***in destroy them. Let's beat Arsenal.

Thanks for writing that. Part of me really wants a Cardiff win today. Staying up is of course the most important thing but a long overdue win, whilst asking perhaps too much, would be amazing tomorrow. It would be so much sweeter not having a palace result secure our safety for so many reasons.

D

Deleted member 22389

No way, I can't deal with it. Just going to keep busy until 7:30pm, then I will look.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
I'll be watching it with the sound off as I will be "participating" in an online workshop on "acceptable boundaries" (yawn).

Excuse me, but WTF is that?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Murphy wants to win.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
37 seconds and they hit the post. The filth are gonna give it to them, 3-0.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ugh. Cardiff hit the post in the first minute. What a fun game to watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here