Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player Of The Season HAS To Be Shane Duffy...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Only if it were for first few matches of the season, when Solly was on fire. But for the whole season its hard to split Duffy and Dunk, but for Goals stats alone, Duffy gets my vote.

Blocks Duffy 37 Dunk 33
Tackles won Duffy 15 Dunk 24
Clearances Duffy 197 Dunk 143
Headed Clearances Duffy 134 Dunk 87
Goals scored Duffy 5 Dunk 2
Errors leading to goals Duffy 0 Dunk 2
Interceptions Duffy 33 Dunk 40

Thanks for posting that. Maybe I have been watching Duffer through brown-tinted spectacles for some reason (probably my surprise about his morbid interest in reconstructed women old enough to be his mum). I thought his ill timed charge into attack recently cost us a pivotal goal, and yesterday he seemed out of sorts, but I'm happy to be proven harsh. :thumbsup:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Duffy
March
Dunk
Murray
Knocky
Bernardo

The rest haven't played enough or have been well below par.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Thanks for posting that. Maybe I have been watching Duffer through brown-tinted spectacles for some reason (probably my surprise about his morbid interest in reconstructed women old enough to be his mum). I thought his ill timed charge into attack recently cost us a pivotal goal, and yesterday he seemed out of sorts, but I'm happy to be proven harsh. :thumbsup:

They are both very good players for us. I would hate it for either of them to leave. Oh dear the thought!!!

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
I think Maty should get some consideration. He's been solid throughout the season and can't be blamed entirely for the failures of the defence.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Your vision was fine. Dunk and Duffy have been awful in so many games in 2019, costing us vital goals with slips, ball watching, failing to close down, passing the team into trouble, pathetic forays upfield leaving us exposed to the counter, defending not in a coordinated line so playing opponents on side.

Duffy winning it will be a joke.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Still trolled up and down the pitch WAY more than his job description yesterday. And once again tried to push his body to force the ball over the line. He's not our second top scorer this season for no reason. He's MADE that happen. And shamed more than a few of his team mates in the process.

He's been very good this season (even if he still has the same weaknesses he's had since joining). But he didn't play well on Saturday and was comfortably within the worst three performers alongside Izzy and Kayal.

As I say, it just seems a strange time to make such a thread following that performance.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He's been very good this season (even if he still has the same weaknesses he's had since joining). But he didn't play well on Saturday and was comfortably within the worst three performers alongside Izzy and Kayal.

As I say, it just seems a strange time to make such a thread following that performance.

It was timed because the voting was still open for fans to pick their favourite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here